2.

Atsushi was sent on a mission to kill the leader of some famous mafia gang called 'Ichigo' or 'The Killer Mob' 'What a stupid name-' Atsushi thought and continued walking with Kunikida and Dazai who decided to wear there mafia outfits. Kunikida turned to a dark alley with Dazai and Atsushi following him quietly behind, he heard men laughing and a girl screaming for help.

"Everyone ready?" Kunikida asked and placed his Black Cat mask on, the two males nodded already wearing there masks.

Atsushi turned his nails into sharp claws and waited for the blond's signal, the gang leader looked our way and started yelling death threats and insults at them while holding a gun "Take care of him, WhiteTiger(Atsushi)" Atsushi nodded taking his hands out of his coat pockets.

Two men ran to Atsushi shooting from there pistols, but missing every single shoot Atsushi ran behind them, cutting there pistols in half doing the same with there necks making them twitch in pain. The two other guards started shivering and tried running away, but soon dropped on the floor blood running down from there heads from the bullets Dazai shot.

The Killer Mob looked terrifed at the sight that was infront of them. Kunikida walked up to the mafia boss making him fall onto the floor, shaking in fear "W-what do you want!?" He yelled trying to shiled himself from the blonde, he created a gun and pointed at the man's head "Tell me all the information you have about the local mafia" Kunikida said looking at the man.

"I-I do-don't have all the-the information, but I c-can give you the ad-adress" The man was now shaking like a leaf.

"Address, now!" Kunikida was getting really good at playing a mafia member. The Mob quickly wrote the address on a paper that Dazai gave him "Th-THERE! NOW PLEASE LET ME LIVE!" The man pleaded "Sure, we'll let you live" Dazai said walking to the man who looked like a child who got his favorite toy "Th-tha-" The man didn't finish his sentece, but how could he with a bullet to his head there was no way.

"There, now Atsushi paint the Black Cat sign" Kunikida said to Atsushi throwing him a spary of black paint.

"Got it" Atsushi said and started to paint with a few minutes later he finished and left the crime scene as soon as the cops started to arrive "Good job, Atsushi" Dazai praized the teen who gave a gentle smile in return "Now Kunikida, what's the address!" Dazai said looking at the thoughtfull blonde, Kunikida gave Dazai the white sheet of paper and turning back to his thoughts.

"I see" The brownette said folding the paper gently placing it in his pocket and started heading to there new base.

There base didn't look like a base more like a cozy home in the deep forest, but it still gave them a roof over there heads. Atsushi oppend the door to a familiar sight; Kenji, Junichiro and Naomi had there heads digged in there laptops looking at the information Dazai, him and Kunikida got, Ranpo was sitting on the armchair, eating snacks and watching the news, Fukuzawa was having a tea with Kyouka, all while Akiko was writting down the information she got.

"Heeeyyy~~We're baaacccckk" Dazai said and sat down on one of the red armchairs listening to the news.

"The Black Cats are at it againg, today's victim was Ichigo Sato a popular assassin who got shot by a bullet to his head, people please be on the look out" The reporter said.

"Ohhhh~~We're popular!!" Dazai commented looking at the TV with blistfull eyes while Kunikida watched the TV with a serious exprecion. Atsushi walked to the kitchen and took out some of the leftovers from yesterdays dinner.

The day was now dissapiring into the night everyone was getting ready to enter dreamland, everyone besides The Port Mafia who were quietly observing what The Black Cats have left.

"Boss, what should we do?" Chuuya asked looking at the paintwd black cat on the wall "Looks like this is our problem now, since the ADA left on vacation" Chuuya turned to his boss wide-eyed "WHAT!? THAT WASTE OF BANDAGES LEFT!?" Chuuya screamed, but was quickly silenced by Akutgawa "Yes, now shall we start the investigation?" Mori asked with a light smile making the mafia nodded with agreement.

The Mafia started to investigate Chuuya saw that Akutgawa was really pissed off more than usual "Hey kid, you good?" Chuuya asked Akutgawa who tensed up "Boss, it looks like The Black Cats shot the men after they got the information" Higuchi said in a serious tone.

"Right, thank you Higuchi, Tachihara I want you to investigate the address Ichigo sent to The Black Cats" Tachihara nodded and reunited his group.

"Elise-chan let's go buy you that dress" Mori said in a joyfull tone while Elise was having non of it.