Stiles seeing a guy flirt with you

Y/n and Stiles are dating so y/n goes to Stiles lacrosse game and a guy from the other team starts to flirting her so Stiles gets and mad and kisses you in front of the other guy x

Your p.o.v
Me and stiles have been dating for a while now, we recently told our friends and family because we wanted to just keep it to yourself for a bit.

Now that everyone knows we are dating Stiles invited me to his game. I go to his game usally anyway but now I can go to watch HIM, to support HIM, to cheer for HIM.

I just got to the school with Lydia she drove me here and we both made our way to the field, as we got there I saw Stiles and Lydia told me she is going to go find seats for us.

I walked up to Stiles he was sat on the bench talking with Scott as game hasn't started yet.

"Hey"

"Hey" Stiles stood up and hugged me and I sat down between the two of them.

"So how are you guys feeling about this game"

"Not sure we havnt played them in a while"

Then caoch told them to come over for a talk.

"I will go find Lydia, good luck Scott" I said as I hugged Scott.

"Good luck Stiles" I kissed his check and walked away I looked around and couldn't see Lydia anywhere.

I stood and learned against the bleachers and called Lydia but she didn't answer so I text her.

Then I heard some noise looked to see the other team is coming out to the field game had little while till stats yet so probably just come to warm up.

They were all walking past and one guy stopped and looked at me. I saw him looking and all I could think was 'don't come over, don't come over'.

Then he started walking towards me 'great',

"Well hello"

He said looking me up and down and put an arm next to my head resting against the bleachers.

"Hi" I answered not wanting to be rude but trying to show him im not interested.

"Oh don't be like sweetheart"

He said putting his fingers under my chin making me looking at him.

I pushed his hand off me.

"Look im not interested i have a boyfriend just leave me alone"

"He doesn't need to know"

He said smirking stepping closer making me sick.

I side stepped trying my best to get away from him.

Stiles p.o.v
Coach was making some speaking about us winning that he always does I zooned out and was looking around when I saw y/n.

I saw this guy from the other team talking to her then saw him talking to her really close and I could she was uncomfortable so I stated walking over there with coach shouting at me.

As I was getting closer he was getting closer and y/n stepped away. And I heard what they were saying.

Your p.o.v

"Look i don't wanna make a big deal of this so just get the hint its not happening and just go"

"What if I don't want to"

Then suddenly behind me I heard.

"Hey baby"

I knew who it was instantly and started smiling before I even turned round to see him.

Soon as I turned he already had his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into him and started to roughly kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back and he licked my bottom lip asking for permission witch I instantly allowed.

At this point I faintly heard the guy walk away in a huff but I didn't really pay much attention to him.

Me and stiles stood there making out for a few more minutes. I then had to pull away for breath we both stood there trying to catch our breaths for a second.

"I love you"

"I love you too Stiles, my hero"

I then got a text from Lydia telling me where she was sitting.

"I'm going to go sit with Lydia the game is about to start"

I gave him one last kiss and he started to walk toward the field as I went to find Lydia I found her and sat down.

"Why you smiling so much".

Just as she said that Stiles looked over at me and smiled and then turned back around to listen to what was being said.

I turned to Lydia and told her the whole story.