Your on your period

Derek
I was at Derek's loft and I went upstairs to the bathroom and realised my period had started I sorted myself out and went to just lie on the bed.

I was going to just lie there for a minute but I started to get cramps and they were just getting worse and so I feel asleep on the bed.

I woke up and wasn't in any pain but then I noticed Derek was in the bed next to me with his hand on my stomach taking away the pain with his eye closed resting.

I take his hand off my stomach and he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You know you don't need to do that"

"I know but I know you were in pain and I can help so why won't I"

I rolled over to lie on top of him he wrapped his arm on my lower back. I relaxed into him because he is so warm and comfortable.

"You act like such a tough guy in front of everyone else your just a puppy"

He just smiled and told me to go back to sleep.

Stiles
Stiles was surprising amazing when I am on my period. When he knows I am on my period he will bring over sweets chocolate and ice cream.

It was Friday evening and Stiles came round with some sweets and some ice cream. I sat up on my bed when I saw him and patted part of the bed next to me.

He came over and sat on the bed next to me, we both eat the ice cream and sweets while watching a few movies.

"I hate that I can't help you"

"Stiles you are helping, your the best boyfriend ever most people won't do this"

"But if I was like Scott I could take your pain"

"You do take away my pain making me laugh and bringing me food and cuddling with me helps me and takes the pain away"

"Promise?"

"Promise" I then lied back on his chest.

Isaac
Isaac didn't know much about girls as he didn't have any sisters and his mum was gone when he was young and he hasn't had any girlfriends so he can be very clueless sometimes.

An example of this is when I am on my period he doesn't understand what is really going on or how it feels or what he should do.

We were at my house and my period has just come and decided to punish me for an unknown reason.

I was currently curled up into my boyfriend's side groaning every now and then.

"It can't hurt that bad" as soon as he said that I left his side sat up and looked him like he was crazy.

"Really REALLY ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS"

"Uhhh"

"Wrong answer"

"I don't understand how it can hurt that much that's all"

"It's hard to explain" I said while going back to his side

"You know Scott showed me this thing how I can take others pain away"

"You don't have to do that it's fine"

"But I want to"

I just smiled at him he took some of the pain away.

"That wasn't too bad"

"That was about quarter of the pain I am in right now"

"Oh, well it might be a bit painful then"

I just smiled to myself.

Scott
I was lying in my bed feeling like I was slowly dying. Scott was coming round in a bit but I didn't know if I should just tell him not to and die in peace.

I feel kinda of embarrassed when Scott comes round when I am on my period. He is a werewolf with extreme smell so he knows when I am on my period.

I was going to tell Scott not to come but I could be bothered to find my phone. I heard my bedroom door open and saw Scott coming in my room and I groaned.

"Nice to see you too" Scott said laughing

"I was meant to text you telling you not to come over"

"Why"

"Because I started my period and I wanted to die in peace"

"Awe baby, but now I am here we can cuddle and I can take the pain away"

"The cuddling sounds good but you know I don't like it when you take my pain because your in pain"

"Okay"

We were just lying talking about random things while cuddling and him trying to secretly take the pain.

"I just don't like you being in pain"

"You being here cuddling me makes me feel better"

But it still didn't stop him.

Liam
I was at Liam's house having a movie night, in the middle of one of the movies I went to the bathroom and realised my period started I had some stuff in my bag so I was ok.

I went back downstairs I felt a bit awkward as I have never been around with just Liam on my period before. 

I went and sat down with Liam and watched the movie but the pain was getting worse. One cramp was really bad and Liam noticed.

"What's wrong"

"Oh it's nothing just a bit of pain"

"What? What's wrong why are you in pain?"  Liam started to panic a bit.

"It's just um cramps because I started my um period"

I said looking at the telly avoiding eye contact with him.

"Oh, well do you need anything?"

"Can you get me some pain killers?"

"Of course" He went and got some from his kitchen.

He came back with the pain killers and a glass of water. I took the tablets and we want back to watching the movie. I was cuddled into his side.

"You know you don't need to be embarrassed about it and you can talk to me about it"

"I know, your the best you now that"

"I know"

I just laughed