Isaac worrying about you

Your p.o.v
In the group everyone has been kinda tense as the twins have been pestering all of us a lot but now they have just stopped but non of us know why.

I was at school just at my locker putting books away when I felt someone looking at me, I turned round and saw the twins looking at me then Aiden started smirking at me.

I started putting my stuff away agian and was walking out of school when I walked past the twins they looked at me and then started whispering to one another. I walked past and got in Stiles car as he takes me home.

"So how was your lessons" Stiles said while he started driving.

"My lessons were fine it was after lessons that were odd"

"What do you mean"

I told Stiles about what happend with the twins.

"Well just make sure you careful around them they are probably planning something"

"Oh yes we must be super careful being the pathetic useless humans" I said sarcasticly slightly smiling at Stiles he smiled back at me.

You see me and Stiles are the only humans in the pack so everyone is very protective or as me and Stiles say they treat us like we are pathetic.

I got home and got something to eat when my phone rang it was Isaac.

"Hey Isaac you okay" 

"yea fine just bored wanna do something"

"yea but dont wanna go out so just come over we can just have a movie night my parents are away on a buisness trip"

"sounds good"

I went upstairs and got into some comfy clothes but kinda nice as want to look good for Isaac as I may have a chrush on him. I was looking for a while I decided to go no make up be has seen me with no make up before.

I just got changed and removed my make up and someone knocked. I went downstaires opened the door and Isaac stood there with a bag of goodies. I took the bag and he laughed

"who are you more excited to see me or the food"

"I am not answering that I dont want to hurt your feelings" I said smiling.

He smirked back at me. There was choclotte, sweets, ice cream, popcorn and fizzy drinks I turned round and smiled at him.

"this is amazing thank you"

"Come on lets go sit down and pick some movies"

"And eat our body weight in junk food" I  said smiling"

We are eating the food and watched a few movies I was getting tired watching the movies and was leaning on Isaac and I started falling asleep. I woke up in the morning asleep on Isaac with his arms wrapped around me and a smile crept onto my face.

I nudged Isaac and he started waking up.

"Hey you ok"

I just nodded my head and started getting up I was making tea and a coffee for Isaac as I have made it a few times before I brang them over and we were just talking. We were talking about what we think twins planning and I told him what happend.

"Rember to be careful round them okay? Who knows what they are planning and try not be be alone"

"yea yea"

"Im serious"

"I know, I swear I will never leave your side agian" I smiled at him.

Skip to Monday.

Isaac p.o.v
I saw the twins. I went up to them not many people were around.

"what are you planning"

They turned around to look at me.

"Well we asked nicely to do as we asked but maybe you need some persuasions" Aiden said this he was looking at y/n.

"Dont even go there"

"We knew that would get your attention, so do as we say or there might not be any of y/n left"

They were walking away but I couldnt let them, something snapped in me I was about to go up to them when I saw Scott he must of heard but he dragged me away.

"You have to calm down, nothing will happen to her but if you try anything it will make it worse" he said in my face.

I tries to calm down until I heard the door open.

Your p.o.v
I just walked into class and my phone went off Scott text me to meet him in the lockers now. I quickly left before the teacher saw me, I walked down the hallway and into the lockers.

I walked in and saw Isaac and Scott, Scott left I went up to Isaac and asked what happend, he told me everything that happend.

"But why did you get so mad?"

"because I care about you because, I cant let you get hurt, if you got hurt I wouldnt forgive myslef, because I love you okay?"

He then looks down.

"I love you too"

And he pulled me into him and brought his lips to mine.