Trying to hide your relationship with Isaac from your brother Stiles

I was getting my books out my locker for the end of the day and end of the school week I feel a pair of arms wrap round my waist from behind me and someone place a gentle kiss on my neck "hey" Isaac wispers in my ear, I turn round in his arms and slightly peck his lips then wisper "hey" but then Isaac quickly lets go off me I look at him confused and he just looked to the side and I saw Scott and Stiles and I let out an annoyed groan and lean against my locker. They walk past and Scott says something to Stiles and Stiles walkes off and Scott comes towards us, "you guys know you need to tell Stiles sooner or later" "later would be good" I reply Scott and Isaac smile at this a bit but Scott then goes serious agian "y/n you need to tell him soon I have nearly let it slip a few times, I cant hide it from him much longer" "yea yea will do" "oh yea Isaac and y/n meeting at dereks loft in an hour" 

We are all at Dereks loft making a plan for the newest evil thing trying to kill us "y/n you will be on the bottom floor with Stiles making su-" "I will will be on bottom floor with y/n" Isaac burst out everyone looked him confused "why" Stiles said looking at Isaac "if something is down there agianst two humans it wont end well" "fine y/n your with Isaac on the bottom floor" Derek said as Isaac sliped his hand into mine without anyone seeing but Stiles looking at us weird, then we carried on with the plan.

I just got home with Stiles "I am going to my room" I shouted to Stiles I heard a faint "whatever" from him. I got into my room and collapsed on the bed, I then heard my window be open and saw Isaac climbing through the window and then closed it. He came and sat on the bed and pulled me so I was sat in his lap facing him, he slowly lent in and kissed me I kissed him back and our lips moved in sinc his hands wrapping round my waist and my arm wrapping round him neck, he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance but at that exact moment I heard my brother opening the door while asking something about food. I got off Isaac lap and just looked at Stiles while Isaac just looked down and scratched the back of his neck. "Really scarf boy" Stiles slightly shouted "out of anyone it had to be him didn't it" "y/n can I talk to you in my room" "fine".

"So what was that" "look Stiles we actually like eachother its not like just fooling around ok, we have actally been going out for about two months no-" "WHAT" Stiles shouted "I didnt tell you because I knew you would act like this" I said raising my voice "so you actually like scarf boy" " yes stiles I like 'scarf boy'" "well I guess I cant stop you from seeing him but if he hurts you I will-" " what get you bat" I joke "no I will get Scott on him" he says. I walk back to my room with Stiles following me I see Isaac still on my bed I knew he had heard everything we said being a werewolf in all. "so scarf boy do you actually like my sister or what" Stiles said while I walk back to my bed and sitting on it "yes, and I know I know if I hurt y/n you will get Scott on me" Isaac said. Stiles was about to leave my room when he turned around and said "two things, no PDA in front of me and lock your door if you are going to do THAT agian I dont need to see that, anyway second thing good luck telling dad" and with that he walked away. Me and Isaac just looked at eachother and I started laughing a bit "that went better than I thought it would" "i guess" Isaac said getting up I looked at him confused he just smirked and locked the door and said "we need to respect your brother rules right?" He came back to the bed and pulled me back on his lap and said "lets carry on from where we were interupted" and he started kissing me agian.