Theo

"Hey would mind something like reader is Scott’s younger sister and her and Liam are bsfs and same and Theo takes interest in girl. Girl is very shy cute and smart and Theo and girl would open up to each other you know fluff❤️"

I am part of the pack becaue im scotts little sister thats how I first got into the pack and I have become close to everyone, but me and Liam are best friends.

I dont always feel that close to everyone in the pack or that they need me that much but Liam always tells me how much they need me.

The main reason I think this is because I am human I never go with them when they go off as I wouldn't be any help more of a burden if anything so I feel like I am no use.

I am pretty smart though so I mostly make the plans, well I basically come with all the plans.

I am always kept up to date on whats going on and Scott told me about this boy who just started at the school called Theo.

He told me to stay away from him and I shouldn't trust him, he hasn't done anything yet they know of but Scott and Stiles says he shouldn't be trusted.

Usually I just do as they say and so I tried to stay away from this Theo guy. Not that I would talk to him anyway im not really the outgoing person im very shy, I dont really talk to anyone unless I know them.

I was in class I was sat at the back when the teacher said there was new kid joining us his name is Theo. So thats him I thought to myself and I couldn't deny he was attractive.

He came and sat in seat in frount of me.

"Hey im Theo"

"y/n"

I didnt want to talk to him because what Scott told me and I dont like talking to strangers.

"You not much of a talker"

"Not to people I don't know"

"Maybe we can get to know eachother then

"Mr raeken, miss mccal do you have something you want to say" the teacher said interpting us.

"No miss"

For the rest of the lesson Theo kept trying to talk to me which I mostly ignored.

When the bell rang the the teacher said for me and Theo to stay behind. Me and theo were sat at our desks as everyone left.

"You might of though I didn't see but I saw you talking though my class, as Theo you are behind in this class and y/n you are ahead you will be tutoring theo"

"What, I wasny even talking, he was talking to me"

"I dont want to hear it"

Theo then turned to me "your place or mine" he said with smile which I couldn't stop smiling aswell.

As much as I knew Scott would kill me I didnt want to go to Theo place as if he is bad as Scott says I would rather be at my place which would be safer.

Theo came round later but I told him to text me and not to knock so I can sneck him up stairs. I got a text and then when cost was clear I ran quickly down stairs let him in and rushed him upstairs.

If I am being honest I didnt mind tutoring Theo at start was bit awkward but after a while I started to feel relaxed around him and just was being myself.

I have been tutoring theo all week its now Friday and its actually been fun, we are able to joke around and have fun aswell as doing some studying. I have found myself being exsited for when Theo text me.

I got the text theo was outside so I went down and let him in and he went straight up to my room as he knew they way now.

We both were lying on my bed in my room just talking and catching up as we have we decided to have a day off from studying as he has pretty much learnt it all.

Then out of the blue Theo sat and turned to me and said.
"You know you can trust me right?"

"Yea, why?"

"Well i know you sneck me into your house because of Scott and I know he doesn't trust me, him and Stiles dont exactly keep it a secret"

"I know, he told me to keep away from you and told me you are a danger, so I just listened to him and didnt what he said. But I can see he was wrong"

"Its just hard sometimes with everything that is going on, I know about everything and I think you know that I do, about the supernatural"

I just nodded my head

"Its hard when you just make a few stupid mistakes becaue they stick with you no one ever sees anything else but those mistakes. I dont want to be a bad guy but sometimes even when trying to make good decisions you don't know which is the best one. You might make a choice which is good for more people but bad for less people but they will focus on what you did wrong not right"

"I'm sorry, I didn't really give you a chance I was like everyone else just thought the worse" I said looking down.

He gentle grabbed my chin so I was looking up at him.

"But your giving me a chance now thats the diffrence" while smiling then let fo of my chin.

At that time I felt like I could completely trust him and I felt safe and so I opened up to him and told him about how I felt about the pack.

"You know sometimes I think about leaving Scotts pack"

"What why?"

"Sometimes I feel as though they would be better without me they don't need me. When something goes wrong all I do is make a plan for them and what they need to do and then they go off and actually do it while I just sit around doing nothing"

Theo then grabbed my hands in his.

"Just by what you told me I know they need you, you may see it as all you do is a plan, but that is everything. If they didn't have a plan they wouldn't know what to do and so they couldn't help anyone, you are so important they wouldn't survive without you"

I then looked up and into his eyes without thinking I smashed my lips into his, without hesitation he kissed me back and had his hands in my waist.

We pulled away after a little while.

"I will always see the good in you" I whispered to him.