Suprise party

It's Friday and I'm at school and I should be happy but I'm not. It's my birthday but my parents went away there gone for 3 weeks.

It's the end of the second week and so there still gone they have sent me a birthday message and left me a few presents for today.

I was glad I have my friends here, they had all wished me happy birthday and made the day alot better and sometimes I forgot my parents weren't here.

It was the end of the day and all my friends started to come over towards me I didn't think too much of it till they all just stated at me smiling.

"Uhhh, you guys OK?"

Then Lydaia spoke up.

"We are going to drop your stuff off at your house then you are coming back to my house with me, more will be explained after that"

"Ok"

And before more could be said Lydia was dragging me to her car. We got to my house and I dropped of my school stuff.

We then drove to Lydia's house I kept trying ask what was going on but she would either change the subject or ignore me.

We got to her house and went to her room she told me to sit on her bed and close my eyes so I did.

She told me to put my arms out so I did she then place what seemed like a box in my arms.

"Open your eyes"

I opened my eyes to see a white box with a  white ribbon on it.

"What is this"

"Your birthday presenst silly, open it"

I opened it and inside was a cute little black dress it was gorgeous. With some black heels that go with it.

"You can wear it tonight" I turned to look at her.

"What?"

"You will see tonight let's get ready and then we can go"

Lydia did everything for me, she did my hair and make up and then I went into bathroom to put on the dress and shoes and I was so happy.

Make up and dress ^

Make up and dress ^

Lydia then got dressed and did her hair and make up by the time we done it was 7pm. We then got in Lydia car and we started driving somewhere.

As we got closer I realised we are going to Lydia's Lake house. When we got there the house house was lit up from inside, Lydia stopped her car outside the house she got out and so did I.

"What going on"

She came over to me and held my hand.

"Come on and see"

Lydia knocked twice and then walked in and there was all my friends.

They all came running over to me and we were all in a massive hug, all then saying happy birthday to me.

They all dragged me into the main room where they had set loads stuff up there was music playing but just quite enough so we could still talk to each other without shouting.

There was loads different foods, including and birthday cake. And lots of drink, which of course included alcohol.

There were banners and balloons all over the place with made me laugh. I turned around and hugged them all agian.

"I love you guys"

Then Liam and Lydia came into the room carrying a few presents, I knew straight away some were the ones my parents left and some more.

"What this"

"There called presents" Stiles said so Scott hit him the arm.

"When Lydia told u to drop your school stuff at your house she grabbed present your parents left so you could open them here with us and also a few presents from us" Scott explained.

We all sat in a circle and they handed me the presents I opened all my presents which were all amazing, things like jewellery, clothes, accessories, choclotte, sweets and lots of other stuff after opening them all I got up and hugged all of them one by one.

We then all stared to get some food and drink and all sat around talking laughing and having a good time.

Lydia said she wanted to do the birthday cake before they were all to drunk to do it,  they put candles on and lit them and they turned off the lights and they all sang happy birthday to me.

When Lydia was stood in front of me she said

"Remember to make a wish before you blow the candles out"

"I have everything I want right now" I smiled and then blew out all candles they all cleared and turned lights back on.

We all had a slice of the cake and then we carried on just laughing and talking and getting more drunk and ending up us all dancing and singing and having best time of our lives.

I woke up the next day on the sofa we had all fallen asleep in the room I just smiled knowing I had best friends in the world and had best birthday could of asked for.