Scott

Do one where everyone gets to the motel and then Scott is dating y/n and they can't stay in the same room because coach says so so y/n and the others find out the motel is evil and Scott pour gasoline on himself and then after everything that happens they decide to sleep on the bus and coach isnt happy

♡For my gorgeous girly, hope you enjoy ♡

We all got off the bus and looked round at the motel we are ment to be staying at.

Everyone was slowly making there way off the bus and Scott was saying

"I've seen worse"

"Where, where have u seen worse" Stiles asked him and I have to agree it was bad.

I walked up to Scott to stand next to him, and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I dont like this place it gives off a weird vibe"

"I'm sure we will be fine, also its only one night, also I can scare off anything that comes" he said while smiling

"I guess"

Then coach came over and was talking to all of us saying it the only place that can take us all so I guess we have no choice we have to stay here.

He said we had to pair up and grap a key for the room Scott took my hand as we walked up to coach as Scott went up to coach to grab a key he stopped.

"Oh no, you two aren't staying in a room together, THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU, ILL HAVE NO SEXUAL PERVERSIONS"

Just as me and Scott were about to protest Stiles said he will share a room with Scott but I had no one to share with.

Then Lydia and Alison came up to me and said to share with them as they are my best friends, so I went to there room with them.

"I will come see you later ok?"

"Ok" I said smiling

He then leaned down and gave me a quick kiss.

We went into the room and saw only 2 beds.

"Dont worry y/n you can share with me there is enough room"

"Thank you Lydia" and she smiled in return.

I went down with Lydia to replace the towels as they stink of smoke.

We were talking on the way saying we both don't like this place not just the look.

When we got to the women she was talking about how she there has been 198 suicides here and they had framed the number as if there proud of it.

We got back to the room and talking about how weird that was that they would like frame something like that.

Then Lydia asks "can u hear that"

"Hear what" Alison asks and Lydia gets on bed and starts walking to the vent at the top of the bed.

Then Lydia gasped and walked back

"What happend, you ok"

"You didn't hear that"

"Hear what" Alison asked

"The people in the room next to ours shoot eachother"

Me and Alison went after her. But when we got there the room was under construction.

Lydia was telling us how she heard a boy and girl talking in here then shot eachother.

"We believe you"

We got back to the room and Lydia started getting her stuff together saying we have to leave.

"They were suicides not murders" said Alison