you accidentally turn him on in front of the others

Derek

I am at Dereks flat and I got changed into some leggings sports bra and a loose sports vest. I went downstairs as we were training, it was me Derek Scott Kira and Malia.

We were all kind of doing our own stuff, me and Malia were doing pull ups on a bar seeing who could last the longest.

Then Derek said we need to do some fight training so first Kira and Malia went they went for a while. Finally Derek said that they can take break as they were going for a while.

"Our turn"

"What?"

I turned round and it was Derek

"We need to train, your fighting me"

He then took his shirt off to everyone else he looks as if he is getting ready to fight but I knew he was trying to distract me so I took mine off and smirked at him.

"Ready?"

We both got ready to fight and we both started fighting and we both kept getting close to scratching one another in the end Derek pinned me to the ground.

I tried to get out but I couldn't, I started to wriggle around more and he froze so I flipped us round so I was on top.

"I won"

I smiled and kissed him I went to get off him but he pulled me back down to straddle his waist.

That is when I felt him against my leg.

"That's enough training for today"

Everyone looked at Derek strangely and slowly left. Soon as they left I started laughing.

"What?"

"Seriously all it took was me wriggling around slightly" I laughed

"Shut up" he said and sat up and kissed me.

Stiles

After school we all arranged to study as we are all falling behind because of all the drama so we thought we could do some study so we don't fall too behind.

Me, Stiles, Lydia, Malia, Kira and Scott went over to Lydia's and went into one a big room that hasn't got much in it do we could spread out.

We were all studying maths mostly it was just Lydia trying to explain it to us. Me and Malia were most behind in maths so Lydia was helping Malia and Stiles helping me as he understands.

We were doing it for a while and I started to understand so he gave me some questions to do.

I was starting at them trying to do them, I was able to do them all and I have them to Stiles to see if they were right but he was just staring at me.

"What?"

"Just when you are concentrating you bite your lip and you look hot when you are bitting your lip"

"I was just doing the work" I laughed

"You know so can't help bitting my lip when I consentrate"

"Still"

"Is it right?"

He was looking at it and I got one wrong but he didn't tell me why so I just tried doing it agian and subconsciously bit my lip agian. And Stiles was staring at me.

But I couldn't figure it out.

"Stiles I can't do it"

"Come here "