Imagine Derek getting annoyed with Liam for liking you

Derek p.o.v
We were in the middle of a pack meeting and as Scott was telling everyone the plan I could see Liam just staring at (Y/N). I already knew he liked her I overhead him telling mason the other week. All I wanted to do is rip his head off or at least get him to stop staring at MY girlfriend, its not like I dont trust her, I do I dont trust hum and and not that fond of him just staring at her. I pulled her closer to me she looked up confused I just gave a small smile and pretend to carry on listning to Scott and I then saw Liam look away.  

*At night*
I was lying in bed with (Y/N) but I couldnt sleep then (Y/N) woke up "Derek what are you doing, you ok?" "yea just thinking" "about..." "dont worry just some little things" "promise?" "promise" "then go to sleep and worry in the morning" then she lied back down. I was thinking maybe I will just 'talk' to him, then I lied down with (Y/N) and then she lied down on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

*At the school* 
I was just outside the guys lockers room when everyone had left except Liam so I went in in. I walked up behind him and he turned around and jumped making me smile to myself, he just looked at me very confused "you ok" he started putting stuff in his back so I just out and said it "if you cant stop liking MY girlfriend can you atleast stop starting at her" he slowly turned to look at me. He looked at me scared "I cant help liking her" "I just said then stop staring" I said getting angry "well can you blame me" he said smirking and I couldnt stop myself I picked him up by his neck and throw him agianst the lockers holding him up by his neck, "what did you say" I said turning slightly "n-n-nothing" he said and I dropped him. Scott, Stiles and (Y/N) walked in they must of been waiting for Liam they all looked at the two of us confused, "Derek?" (Y/N) asked "I will explain later" "well you can explain when we get to yours"

The whole ride to his loft was slilent.

We finally got into the loft and I told her everything that happend "really" she asked "you know even if Liam tried anything I love you and only you you dont need to nearly kill a guy for looking and liking me" I smiled at her and kissed her passionately and then started going down her jaw line then to her neck leaving love bites over her neck and then carrying her to our room.