They get jealous / another guy hits on you

Derek 
I was at dereks loft waiting for him to get back with my legs hanging over the arm rest I lied down on the sofa closing my eyes. Until I felt someone poke my leg.

I opened my eyes "oh, hey Isaac didnt even know you were here, you okay"

"yea just bored"

"then go do something, go for a run, work out, go annoy scott, kill the newest evil in the town"

"nah"

I just looked at him like REALLY. Then Derek came through the door

"hey, where you been"

"talking to Scott"

he then walked up to me and then gave me a quick kiss "Isaac you were meant to come to Scott's house with me" 

"sorry....... I forgot"

Derek went upstairs me and Isaac were left downstairs we were sat on the sofa and I turned to Isaac

"how come you are here, you are usally with Scott or Allison"

"Scott is angry at me still with whole Allison thing and so kinda awkward when I am with Allison"

"but I thought you liked Allison"

"I thought I did"

"what ?"

"well when we hang out Allison never comes into my mind"

I turn round to look at him and he is right in my face before I could even react he was pulled away from me and was thrown to the floor. I look up to see a angry Derek staring at Isaac as if he was going to kill him.

"Isaac maybe you should go"

He gets up so fast and ran out the loft, even when the door was shut Derek was staring at the door.

"someone is jelous......"

I said quitly but with a slight smirk on my face. He glared at me then turned slightly so I couldn't see his face.

"no i wasnt"

"sure"

As he walked away I swore he was smirking slightly.
_______________________________________

Stiles
I went into the forest with Stiles and meet up with Scott and Liam as we need to chain him up as he still has trouble on a full moon. As we finally got all the chains around Liam and made sure they were tight all we could do is wait.

It was going fine until we heard the chains we turned to Liam seeing him shifting and it looked like the chains we about to break. Scott turned to Liam.

"You need to find your anchor Liam, think"

"I am trying" Liam gritted through his teeth.

I know if I can talk to Liam I can help him but Scott and Stiles wouldnt let me especially Stiles.

We all were trying to calm Liam from a far, we heard a branch snap Scott and Stiles turned around and I took my chance. I ran to Liam and I grabbed his arm.

"Liam just listen to me, you can so this just focus"

Stiles p.o.v
I turned round to see y/n with LIAM I was about to go up to here when I felt someone grab my arm, I turned my head a saw Scott holding me back.

"what he hell are you doing"

"look she is helping him, he isn't shifting he is back to normal, I think she helped him find his anchor"