You and Theo always arguing then ...

Sorry if this is slightly wrong as I have only watched up to half of season 3

Request for @Squish98

Me and Theo have never really got on that well I am not sure why maybe I don't trust him whatever it is I don't think I will ever get on with him.

He always saying little things or doing things on purpose to annoy me. And then he will have that stupid smirk on his face when he gets me annoyed.

I think the rest of the pack are even annoyed at it as we are always bicking with eachother. They have tried to get us to be friends it just doesn't work, if anything it makes it worse.

We had a meeting and it what we should do about the ghost riders as we are not to sure why they are here and what they might do.

Me and Theo have been partnered up to look for the ghost riders we are walking round the woods looking for clues or the ghost riders.

We were walking for a while when Theo said

"You know you can't pretend not to like me for to long"

"What?"

"You think I don't notice your heart beating faster when I am near"

"Shut up"

Then Theo slams me agianst a tree and started to kiss me at start I frooze not knowing what to do then I started to kiss him back I felt him smirk into the kiss. He then started to kiss down my neck and start to suck on my sweet spot. I then tugged on the bottom of his shirt when I saw a ghost ridder appeared from nowhere.

It pulled out it's gun and pointed it straight at me, I then felt pain shoot through my shoulder but I couldn't see what was happening because of the green smoke.

I then felt it agian in my stomach the last thing I saw was the ghost ridder leave.

Theo p.o.v
y/n just collapsed in my arms, I slowly lowered her down with me, she had been shoot twice but she is only human so it could kill her.

I could hear her heart beating slower, I know there is only one thing I could do it might not save her but she will die others wise.

So I gave her the bite.