The Daydreamer - Chp 34 [Jump Than Fall]

~Whoa I'm feeling you baby/Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me/Baby I'm never gonna leave you/Say that you wanna be with me too/Cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall~

I had been awoken by the warm rays seeping though and the chatter of birds outside. I was spread out on Jace's naked chest, naked myself.

I sighed softly; I could get used to this.

Jace was asleep and I smiled watching him happily craving for my art pad. But I wasn't going to wake him. His chocolate hair was all ruffled and askew, the chocolate hair was as always warm and beautiful. His eyes were closed hiding those beautiful emerald eyes that I always got lost in. His face was relaxed and peaceful and his lips were taunting me so I averted my gaze to only meet his abs. Those abs I always drooled over, god he had bounded me and tied me to a tree. I loved every part of him tough, how gloriously beautiful he was and how I always caught my breath thinking; 'really? All mine?' I could never find the right words to describe his mesmerizing beauty, he truly was handsome. I could sit here all my life watching and tracing.

It was as I was tracing his chest absentmindedly, unaware of my fingers travelling, that I felt him stir beneath me. I glanced up just as he reached out and stroked my cheek filling me with those glorious jolts of warmth and sparks.

We locked gazes and he sighed "I'm going to love waking up beside you every day of my life." He murmured softly as I leant into his touch. It was silent for a while as his fingers glided across my cheek softly and slowly.

That is until the phone rang, "Shit." Jace murmured groaning as he stretched for our phone on the bed side table. I smiled as I rested my head on Jace's chest, I didn't even know what our number was! "Hello?" Jace answered his fingers finding my cheek again and softly tangling in my hair. I kissed his chest as he spoke my lips growing higher up along him and I could feel his emotions melt and him doing the same as his fingers delved in my hair. My lips crawled up along his neck as I kissed along him and I nibbled subtly on his adam apple and he shuddered underneath me. I smiled cheekily against him as he cleared his throat roughly hiding his shakiness.

As he hung up I pulled back before he could advance and wrapping myself in the sheets I crawled out of bed smiling teasingly. His eyes narrowed and I winked "Karma is a bitch Jacey." I teased thinking of the phone call from Lilly on the tower back in Canberra as I made my way down the hall.

***

"Okay." He said for the hundredth time at around lunch time. We stood by the front door, me in boy shorts and a singlet and Jace all dressed up and ready to go. I sighed hating him to have to go but I knew it was needed.

That phone call turned out to be Kurt; he was hoping Jace could drive to Kurt's and drop off the furniture on the back of Jace's Ute. So Jace was going to Kurt's and soon to be Lilly's house to help them unload and move furniture around, Jace was hoping smashing walls might come into the criteria for the day.

I however I was fine with it as I already had plans, plans Jace was clueless to.

"Now do you promise me you'll call someone at least to come over or to go to? I don't want you home alone. At all." Jace stressed literally freaked. That is exactly why I wish smashing walls was on the criteria; it would burn off some steam, and I think Jace knew it too.

I smiled reassuringly "I'll be fine, I haven't heard from the girls for a while or Mamma since she's staying." Mamma was letting Aunt Lilly settle in before moving somewhere else again for the time being until this whole thing with my father blew over. She had all the time in the world really at the rate the police are working.