The Daydreamer - Epilogue

-3 Years Later-

“Emmy baby.” He cooed in my ear as I stirred in bed.

“Mmmm?” I asked groggily my nana nap still not making me feel any lighter.

I felt his lips press to mine and instantly my hormones chucked away my drowsiness as I pulled him right onto me and kissed him hungrily.

Jace kissed me back than pulled back chuckling “I love these hormones.” He mused caressing my protruding stomach as I groaned. “I love you.” He whispered to it as I smiled.

“I thought you were at work.” I asked.

Jace was now happily working as his fourth year as a builder, rather the architecture side of things. He was a legend at it; I had seen his plans with the house extensions and wow! He also I’d discovered had done the interior designs for our house before he had shown me. He always got me to help with his sketching; I was his ‘sidekick’. And then Kane would always grumble being the workmate, they had started their own business together to meet and fit around their werewolf lives. They made a great team and with Rick’s work as an accountant he was Jace’s ‘finance man’.

“Lunch break, and Mel is having trouble with Abby, so we called it quits for the rest of the day.” He mused chuckling. Abby meaning Cooper’s new sister.

I smiled “I was talking to Mel before, apparently Gem and Rhys went with Mel, Abby and Cooper. I hear Cooper’s leading Rhys astray, going to the dark side.” I laughed praying that wouldn’t rub off onto our little one I thought as I thought of Gemma’s and Rick’s first and only child so far Rhys, he was a trouble. So unlike them. “That reminds me! Lilly called, she’s bringing Ashton and Aimee around with Kurt and Mamma tomorrow.” I said cheerfully. Everyone’s lives were bubbling with children, love and happiness. Everything was definitely falling into place.

Jace nodded his gaze on my stomach holding our little one as he caressed it, my hormones stirring; Jace’s lips twitched telling me he knew. “One month.” He murmured happily and longingly. I was eight months and ready to burst, my stomach bigger than the rest of me. “Kane still thinks Mufasa.” Jace murmured.

I rolled my eyes “What happens if it’s a girl?” I asked pointedly, the sex to us a surprise.

Jace shrugged watching his tracing finger, his touch still making me shiver just as I always reacted to the rest of Jace like I did three years ago. Some things never change. “Mufina?” he suggested half heartedly. His gaze mesmerized and in full adoring mode, a true father. His eyes shined with pride and love. I knew he was going to be overprotective when this little one came along, if us taking on the Alpha roles now and having done our Alpha ceremony now any evidence. Jen and Lance were fine by it; they were just demanding grandchildren, and lots. Not that I could complain.

“How’s the writing?” he asked his eyes falling on the closed laptop.

I shrugged “Alright.” I admitted not sharing much as usual.

I was usually pretty secretive and self-conscious about it and I hadn’t shown any of it to Jace yet. For two reasons; one I wasn’t done and the second was because it was a surprise. This book was becoming a baby of mine and I was becoming protective wanting every detail perfect. After all it was a story of us. Though it was already waiting to be published, one glimpse at my work so far and I had an agent, a pushy one, but even if I didn’t I didn’t care. It was for Jace. Yet a lot of work was still ahead of me. This was a present to Jace, a dedication.

“Any title ideas yet?” he asked gently kissing our babies home.

I bit my bottom lip “I'm thinking ‘The Daydreamer’” I admitted.

He lifted his head “I like it. Hey you could even do a Taylor Swift playlist.” He teased Taylor Swift one to his mocking still.

I stuck my tongue out at him “Maybe I will!” the sudden idea perfect.

He smiled “I love you.” He whispered to our bub again.

“Hey!” I whined “Me!” I demanded wanting some love.

“Coming Mrs. Indigo.” He said crawling towards me my hormones alight as I snuggled into his chest, his hands running in circles on my stomach whilst entwined with my hands. He kissed the top of my head “I love you Emmy, my baby girl.”

I smiled snuggling deeper “Do you think the bub will be a chocolate wolfy?” I whispered smiling.

He chuckled “It doesn’t matter, I love you two until the end. I promised you a fairytale.”

“I already have one.” I whispered.

He sighed kissing the top of my head and like three years ago he promised me “And we lived happily ever after.”

________________________
Wow, okay this is pretty emotional for me. I am offically finished with this story. I can't believe I am about to go put the green tick on this. I think I may actually cry.I just want to thank you guys so much, you guys have no idea what a simple read, comment or vote does to me, it makes me strive and believe so much.
As of right now I haven't thought or written a sequel, if I do you'll all know. But for now I'm focusing on all my other stories I'm writing and posting and when they're all up and finished maybe my mind may come back to the possibility of a sequel.
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------