The Daydreamer - Chp 31 [Stay Beautiful]

~You're beautiful/Every little piece, love/Don't you know you're really gonna be someone?/Ask anyone/And when you find everything you looked for I hope your life leads you back to my door/Oh, but if it don't/Stay beautiful~

I leant against the brick wall of the house watching her with my arms folded. She sat with her back turned to me slightly on the stone bench looking out at the garden sketching. She was oblivious to my presence and to an extent I loved it that way, I got to study her naturally.

I never seemed to adjust to how beautiful she was or even find the right words. No matter how many times I looked up to see her I never accomplished doing so without catching my breath.

I watched her on a different planet of just Em, watching how that beautiful brown hair of hers spilled over finely and delicately around her face and shoulders, the light revealing her copper strands. Even though her hair was dead I had a tendency to even be cautious with her hair, she was delicate all over, right down to an eyelash. Her tiny soft and igniting hands brushed her hair from her eyes. One hand showing the world she was mine and that would never change, the mark on her hip supporting me. Brushing her hair away she revealed a face of an angel, a god, even better. But what was even better than them? I know, Emily White. Her eyes were always the most breath stealing; they were wide and held so much depth as they glistened naturally shiny and dewy bug like. Except it wasn't a nerving bug like but a black hole; captivating. Her shad enhanced her ability to captivate all, the warm and enhancing shade of brown. I never thought I could love a color like brown, yet as always Em proved me wrong. Watching her I could see her biting her bottom lip as her pencil scratched across the page, she always did that and not until I was able to bite them myself did I understand why. Those lips hid many treasures; the plump cushions of heaven, the lustrous taste and most importantly what they could do to me, my weakness. Her thick eyelashes brushed along her skin, the skin of milky smooth, skin I would never stop reveling in, and it was so soft yet firm as it defined the body of a goddess.

I could do this all day I thought to myself sighing internally. Although I wasn't touching her I felt comfortable knowing there was nothing standing in the way between us, it was smooth sailing. These past couple days being so magical had made me feel so elated and calm, sure there are minor problems such as that piece of filth but these past couple of days have distanced the problem. They had relaxed us both and made us stronger, everything so carefree and beautiful. I was ever so lucky. Just everything about her these days have shown a magical confidence and change as to where I can admire and bathe in her more; her amusing bantering with Kane, her sexy strength, authority and cheekiness, her close relationships with everyone here and Cooper. She was settling in and she was home, she knew it. I could see it as for how much better she's become. She was enjoying the beginning of our lives just as much as I.

It seemed that no matter what she did; tease, giggle, smile, even blink I fell even more in love with her and she steals every ounce of my control. I wasn't my purpose to living, she was.

"Jace stop staring and come sit with me." She said smashing the sheet of ice away and bringing me back breathless to the surface.

She obviously wasn't oblivious; she was smarter than I gave her credit for.

She kept her eyes straight, slightly narrowed as she studied the garden through an artist eye I supposed. I wasn't sure, I wasn't one for getting much of art, some paintings were a blob and it was all "wow look it's a masterpiece!". I wasn't dissing it I was just stumped, clueless.

I walked to her my body's eagerness telling me I was missing her touch more than I realized. Sting down with a leg on either side of the bench, straddling, I watched her for a bit longer as she continued to absorb every detail and angle than etch it onto the page skillfully. I didn't study the sketch but instead studied her, watching as she'd purse her lips, narrows her eyes or furrow her brow.