The Daydreamer - Chp 12 [Being With My Baby]

~Ooh life's so sweet right here/Ooh keeping it young and crazy/Ooh just want to stay right here/'Cause nothing's quite like being with my baby~

"Baby." I groaned awakening to the burning of his tracing fingers on my skin the multiple burning sensations telling me he hadn't only just started stroking my skin.  

My heavy eyes fluttered opened to Jace's beautiful eyes practically dancing all over me as our eyes met "Oh sweetie." He sighed his joy radiating off him and doubling mine as he brushed my hair from my face tenderly.  

I sighed my eyes closing peacefully. His lips were suddenly against mine kissing me deeply but gently against my highly swollen lips. He pulled back his head nuzzling up underneath my chin his hair scratching up against my skin.  

"Mmmm." Was all I could manage as he whispered my name softly. The sun shining in warming my skin and dancing along our bodies and in Jace's hair.  

"We better get ready." He whispered yet neither of us moved which made me giggle. He sighed "Come on baby girl." Scooping me up in his arms softly his warm skin against mine as he carried me somewhere. I didn't even look where I just let my nose and fingers run along his chest that made me drool.  

"All your bags are in here. Have a bath." He whispered sitting me down in our bathroom and turning his back on me.  

That made me frown. Until I glanced up in the mirror I realized why; he could see my disgusting scars. I'd never felt so rejected or hurt in my life. I slammed the bathroom door shut locking it leaving him on the other side. Weakly I sank to the floor tears streaming, my head in my hands as I wept feeling so disgusting and gritty.  

"Oh god baby what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asked in a rush folding me into his lap on the floor suddenly, I had no idea how he got in here and why.  

"Sorry." I spluttered in his chest as he stroke my hair.  

"What for?" he asked anxiously.  

"For disgusting you. For this..." I said pulling back and trailing his hands along one of my scars making him growl and me to cry harder.  

"Hey no, shhh. Hey, I didn't, oh Em I'm sorry." He gushed out quickly. I shook my head wanting to tell him I understood why he was repulsed.  

"Baby? Baby?" he asked cupping my face and making us look at each other "Baby repeat after me; 'I am beautiful'." I didn't making him growl "Emily Rose Indigo." He said angry though using his last name made me melt on the inside "You're the most beauitfulest being in the world. The only." He said his voice slightly angry yet mainly filled with passion. "Your scars do not disgust me. Anger me yes. But not disgust. Baby you've got to look." He said tracing my skin "They've faded and barely noticeable. There are only a couple big ones and they have faded. You. Are. Beautiful." I hiccupped a sob "Besides, I'm the only one that is going to see all of you and it does not disgust me." he reinforced.  

"Then why were you acting all weird?" I sobbed shakily.  

Jace kissed the tears away laughing softly in disbelief "Emmy baby you were standing but naked in all your glory. Do you know how hard it is for me to let you go and walk away without making you scream my name?" he asked still kissing away the last of my tears.  

His words created a chill as my hormones began to stir "Do you want me to scream your name?" I asked softly almost seductively.  

Jace groaned into my hair "Every second of the day." I smiled against him "Now say after me; 'I am beautiful'" he said pulling back to look me right in the eyes.  

"I am beautiful." I whispered my voice tiny and not confident.  

Yet he smiled "Thank you. I love you." He murmured kissing the top of my head as pulled me up to my feet and walked to the door.