The Daydreamer - Chp 11 [Mine]

~You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter/You are the best thing that's ever been mine~

I heaved lowering myself shakily down on the bath's ledge a cheeky grin on my lips. His words 'you're going to pay for that' bought a shiver to me not I worry but pleasure. I mean he loved me! I was his fiancé! A huge grin spread along my lips as the words hit, loving the sound. Emily Indigo. I knew I was hideous as my hair and clothes clung to me like a second skin, but I didn't feel it. For once I actually felt beautiful, special and worthy as Jace always made me feel.  

I sat for moments letting Jace's words play over and over wishing I could have tapped it to hear them constantly play, though it seemed I'd have him to remind me.  

Although I still had the slightest of doubts; he could change his mind later on, find something or someone new and better, but until than I'd spend as much time as possible with him until he grew old and tossed me aside.  

We had a lot of time if we were spending the night at this hotel. My eyes lit up as I finally looked around. Everything was either gold or marble and it was huge! The vanity held two sinks of marble and gold with a classy mirror that took up the entire wall with chandelier wall lights. The shelf contained so many necessities, not just the usual soap, shampoo and conditioner. No, there were razors, body washes, gels, moisturizers, cleansers, exfoliates, washers, shower caps, sea sponges and many more other toiletry items. Not one of them cheap either, they were all good and expensive looking quality items.  

"Em!" I jumped startled as instantly the hole in my chest began to ache and protest. Just on the other side of the door.  

"Yes?" I asked softly my voice I knew would shake if I spoke any louder.  

"Toiletry bag." He said gently as I smiled to myself; such a thinker, a gentleman. Opening the door in the slightest I stuck my hand out as he placed it in my hands. I closed the door unable to speak knowing that I'd never go off and shower if I opened my mouth.  

Turning back I took down a thick plush towel of white Egyptian cotton and turning on the bath. The bath was almost a Jacuzzi, you could fit more than eight people in, it was a triangular nestled in one of the corners of the huge bathroom. And this bathroom wasn't even the main bathroom! The shower and bath/spa were both crazy! There were so any features, buttons and jets I was afraid of touching anything. Glancing around further my eyes bugged at another door, two actually. Peering inside both I found one male toilet and one female and it made me giggle to think some people actually feel the need to have separate toilets. God! I hadn't seen this place on the way up but just by seeing the bathroom I knew it was ritzy; the classiest, dearest and probably the best accommodation place within Canberra or maybe even the state. Who knew? 

And Jace was paying for it! I felt guilty but a smile crept on my face; I felt like a princess!

Getting out I wrapped the towel around me. I had absolutely soaked and pampered myself. I'd even lit the candles that surrounded me, put in some essences and bath rocks and cleansed every part of my body with my full attention I felt so soft, clean and warm.  

After blow drying my hair I put myself in my purple lingerie set. What? After she mentioned my scars and Jace not wanting me I needed something to make me look beautiful at the time. So buying it I had chucked it in my toiletry bag as it was on top of my bag.  

But now putting it on all soft and pampered I didn't look beautiful I felt it. The bra was a deep purple set with black lace trimming and soft scattered dimonties along the frill, it dipped down low, my panties were just as daring and sexy.  

I instantly felt sick as I realized I didn't have my bag of clothes nearby and I realized that was part of Jace's revenge tactic. I bit my bottom lip knowing I could let him win entirely and I wasn't stepping out there in just this, with these scars. Instantly my self-esteem came crashing down. Frantic I glanced around until my eyes landed on it. Hanging on a hook was a silk bath robe of a pearly white that came mid thigh or maybe a little higher. It was still a bit racy but hey it was an improvement. Pulling it on I tied it up feeling more comfortable.