The Daydreamer - Chp 30 [Never Grow Up]

~Oh, darling don't you ever grow up/Don't you ever grow up/Just stay this little/Oh, darling don't you ever grow up/Don't you ever grow up/It can stay this simple~

Something shrill and annoying made me stir hours later.

"Shit." Jace groaned leaning over me to silence the annoying sound. I buried my head further into the pillow. "Hello?" he asked groggily. So the sound was the phone.

I knew by the texture of the fabric against my bare skin that we were on the lounge still and it was still dark as there was no light protruding on my closed eye lids.

"What? Wow yeah, of course." Jace said breaking my thoughts his voice a lot more awake and alert.

Who the hell could be calling at this time?!

I didn't really care though, I just wanted to go back to sleep. I faded in and out as Jace continued to speak, one of my legs hung over the edge of the lounge my back propped up against the arm of the lounge slightly. A position I knew later I'd regret but for now highly comfortable.

"Sure, kay, bye." Jace said hanging up as he pulled back and sat across of me, I knew he was facing me as I could feel his eyes on me as my body warmed with that fuzzy feeling that I still wasn't a hundred percent used to.

"Baby." He said softly brushing my face tenderly as if I was a flower petal. "Hey baby, wake up." He cooed as I pretended to sleep his warmth surging into me like a current pushing away the drowsiness in me. "Emmy baby I know you're awake." I didn't move, I didn't cave. "Okay." He sighed dramatically an undercurrent to his tone, a glint of coyness.

His moist lips pulled my breast into his mouth, unable to hold it back I groaned. He tugged on it hard on the roof of his mouth as his fist on my ribcage uncurled slowly making my whole body shudder from my ribcage and out.

He trailed his hand down along my body and bent my leg that was still on the lounge stretched out, pushing it up against the back of the lounge so he could get closer moving in between my legs still sitting and hovering above me.

His teeth nipped the tip of my nipple and I yelped in pleasure and before I could bathe in it he pulled back. Stubbornly I kept my eyes shut tight not wanting sleep but for Jace to not stop his teasing quest.

He made no contact until I could feel the tip of him pressed against my folds, barely a whisper. My body tensed. "Baby do you hear me?" my breath was caught and kicking up a gear with anticipation so all I managed was a small meek nod.

He pushed further into my folds and my hands fumbled for something to claw at and cling to, to keep me anchored. "Can you hear me?" he asked again wanting words.

"Yes." I whispered faintly my eyes still shut as I resisted another shiver.

"Good, now look at me." He asked of me.

I didn't and in response he put his hands high on the inside of my thighs and pulled them further apart leaving me spread wide open for him.

I didn't want pressure there on my thighs but higher. I could feel him just sitting there at my slits and I wanted to drag him in as I resisted a strangled tortured cry.

I knew if I wanted more I'd have to open my eyes. I did, heavily and slowly.

"Good." He praised meeting my eyes. "Now that was Kane on the phone, they're on their way to the hospital, Mel is in labor. The bub is coming."

My sinking eyes flew opened and I sat up more, Jace jostling around my centre making me clench my eyes shut tight. This was complete agony, he was just there couldn't he just push into me?!