The Daydreamer - Chp 44 [Better Than Revenge]

~She's not a saint and she's not what you think: she's an actress/But she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress/Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends/She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind, that there is nothing I do better than revenge~

I swallowed harshly; my heart in my throat as my bodies throbbing grew distant. I heaved a painful sigh my brains thoughts making my headache more severe “Please.” I groaned “Tell me how the fuck did this happen?” Gesturing between the two of them.

My dad shot me a deadly look “Don't talk to your mother like that!” he roared.

I blinked stunned till I laughed darkly “I have no mother because you killed her! Don't you remember?!” I cried all fear gone but replaced with pure hatred. I loathed them.

“Don't speak to your father like that than.” Clara said smiling smugly, my father chortled.

“I have no father.” I said through my teeth.

In return I was hit with a fist. My head snapped back my nose breaking as blood gushed down my face and neck. Dazed I looked back up at them after a while of fighting for strength. “Well?” I demanded. “How did you meet Jez?” I demanded through spitting blood thinking I at least deserved answered before they killed me.

“Clara.” Angus said simply.

She laughed darkly “I had been spying for ages, listening into phone calls, stalking so I was able to know how to create a fake mate mark. After the visit I payed you at the mall I needed to be certain that you took the bait so I called Jez, the owner of the fancy place Jace had been staying. When he told me you both were at the hotel I knew I couldn’t return home.” She explained spitting the last part.

“How did you get Jez to co-operate?” I demanded having been told Jez was a nice guy, Jace’s own words!

Clara smiled tauntingly stroking her cleavage “Sex sells Emmy.” She taunted using a name Jace only used. I recoiled grimacing at it.

“Well how did you two meet?” I demanded again.

It was Clara who attacked me this time, her feet ‘accidently’ landing on my broken hand in her heels. I let out a shrill scream. My father groaned as if it turned him on, and obviously it did as he squeezed her ass. I blanched swallowing back bile.

“Your Aunts visit about her precious house. I overheard how your father had broken in back at her house. It made perfect sense to meet this Angus guy. After all...we both want you dead.” She said smiling happily.

“So you got down there before us.” I stated rather than asked.

My father smirked “She paid me a visit and we joined forces leaving a ‘drifter’ behind to do the spying and to notify us if you showed, but you rid of him before he became any help to us.” He spat using the bunny ears for the word ‘drifter’. I gasped realising how unaware we were and lucky; if he hadn’t been killed Angus would have known where to find us.

“How come you didn't capture me before now?” I asked connecting the dots.

He looked at me with such hate “Because on your wedding day you were most vulnerable and unprotected. Besides, your wedding day is the most eventful day of anyone’s life.” He chortled.

“And here we are.” Clara said sending chills down my spine the atmosphere taking a chilled state.

In one swift motion my father was crouched on the floor by me a knife pressed to my arm and without hesitation or the slightest hint of regret he plunged it into my skin and pulled up. I screamed, my legs thrashing as he drove it deeper. I could hear Clara’s close by cackle. I sobbed as he pulled it out in a zig-zag motion tearing at my flesh. I stopped sobbing abruptly as he pressed it to my throat the knife digging in slightly, enough to draw more blood. “You have no idea how many seconds of my life in that cell” he spat “thinking of ways of making you make those sounds.” He murmured as I whimpered. “You put my life through hell, you made my perfect life fall apart!” he roared. I whimpered trying not to move an inch. “You made me broke, you made me mad, you made me a drunk you made me me!” he growled. “I had a perfect wife that slaved around for me, who did all the work, who feared me and then you came along and I got pushed to the side and she protected you! Tables turned and yet again I was pushed to the side, my whole life I had that! My entire life...do you know how I feel daughter?” he spat. “To be isolated, to be beaten down? I think you do. I made you live in my shoes, because no one deserves to be better than me no one!” he roared.

It was the terrorized cry that made this man who was meant to be my father look up. He glanced up and around before cursing. Sliding the knife casually back into his pocket. “I'll be back sugar.” He winked at me as I panted clutching my arm. He stood up crossing the room to the door pulling out a gun. “You two...bond.” he said chuckling darkly before he slid outside.

I swallowed harshly looking back at Clara as I crawled awkwardly backwards “Clara what have I ever done to you? To piss you off?” I asked sinking to begging, to reasoning.

Her eyes turned black before she screamed “YOU TOOK BOTH OF MY MEN AWAY FROM ME!” Her voice shrill. She snatched up my bad arm by the elbow and threw me back, my back hitting a counter in the kitchen. “Get up!” she screeched.

I panted my spine crumbled and detached from my brain. I couldn’t move. I was content to die now, die by anyone’s hands bar his.

It was the glint that caught my eyes that moved me. I gasped rising slowly to my feet. “You bitch!” I cried reaching for a knife off the top of the bench. Obviously they had situated themselves here for a while. “Give back my mothers jewellery back you fucking psychopath!” I cried as it glistened all across her body.

She smirked “Oh this? Wretched taste she had didn't she? No standard of quality.”

I screamed a shrill angry cry before throwing the knife at her. She ducked it easily before appearing before me in a blur kicking me in the ribs.

I hit the ground crawling towards an escape. She kicked me and I groaned as I heard the break of a rib, one or two. I kicked her feet out from underneath her making her hit the hard floor unprepared. I grabbed her hand and bit into it with very little strength left. She clawed at my leg as I tried to twisted out of her hold. A glass shattering crack tore through my ears as she snapped my knee cap. I screamed until I thought I’d pass out as she dragged me towards her my whole body immobile as she wrapped her hands around my throat. I clawed pathetically at her hands uselessly as my body grew still my vision blotching.

She’s a werewolf a voice inside my head murmured weakly, already given up.

A terrifying growl pushed through all my walls. Clara so scared even she let go and pressed her back up against the same counter as I. Before us a huge chocolate brown wolf lunged towards my father, a gun in his hand. I screamed out at the same time as Clara, there was no gunshot as he fell on top of my father his gun empty. Angus grunted as the wolf snapped around his throat not quite able to reach.

How was this man so strong?!

My question was answered as he kicked off the wolf and leapt towards him and in a blink of an eye he was a black wolf that was snapping and biting at the chocolate wolf. The wolf let out a yelp as my father’s teeth sank into his shoulder. I screamed at the same time as he returned with a growl and lunged at his throat a muffled growl and hollow break to the bones. Silencing all.

It was Clara this time hat let out and agonized scream, and by instincts I scampered backwards weakly afraid of what I’d have to endure. Frantically I reached out for something to grab as an all too common voice rang through my head. I looked up.

I saw him.

Standing before me and he halted himself, seeing me. I took a wobbled step closer drained of all blood, my vision clouding, his outline not even clear. He growled and I halted taking a step back awkwardly the pain making me whimper as I retreated frightened of all.

A shrill cry filled the air as an ice cold object tore through my back plunging darkness into me. 

________________________
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------