The Daydreamer - Chp 10 [If This Was A Movie]

~Come back, come back, come back to me like/you would, you would if this was a movie/stand in the rain outside/'til I came out~

She was absolutely heartbroken. I could feel it. I could see it. She was utterly distraught her face swollen and a rosy pink from tears and her makeup slightly smudged. Her body was trembling and I noticed the goosebumps and odd twitches of her body as she breathed slightly uneven. She still was absolutely breathtaking, my angel was still a goddess. Yet standing there seeing her in pieces I wanted nothing more than to embrace her and remove all her chills and fears.  

I was astounded at what could make my baby so heartbroken and destroyed, or who. I wanted to shield her; I wanted to tear down all who had hurt her and to erase the utter pain in her eyes. Though it was apparently I that had done this and I wanted to kill myself for it. Her letter had made no sense to me and finding her was another story. But seeing her even if she was in pieces loosened the tightness in my chest. I could breathe now she was near.  

I wanted to close the distance but I could tell by her timid stance and her weary eyes filled with so many fragile and dark emotions that I had to be careful.

That tiny flicker of hope that I almost missed in her eyes that I almost couldn't grab encouraged me.

Our audience gasped and responded grandly as if it was the opera or some utterly great stage show as I got down on one knee. Her eyes slightly bugged though she recovered herself to keep her timid stance as tears spilled down her face.

My wolf growled; I'll kill whoever created this pain, for her to be scared of me, for her to run. 

It was unbearable, I wasn't hanging on. I could feel the tears coming back on.

I ignored everything at that very moment. Finally it was just us two and my heart with the complete need to mend her beautiful heart.

"Emily Rose White" I began softly swallowing hard with nerves as my palms began to sweat, sneakily I rubbed them on my jeans and I let my heart take control "You're the most beauitfulest thing to ever walk into my life, the most breath taking person to ever exist. Trust me." I said my eyes never leaving her warm brown eyes that reminded of the forest floor, which urged me on keeping me together "I love everything about you; your strengths and weaknesses, your anger and happiness. I love how you can tease me so and always make me laugh, your smile and your breath stealing laugh, I love it how you're so strong and brave. You're amazing, someone to truly look up to as a hero. You just-you just take my breath away with everything you do and say. It's crazy and exotic and so damn mesmerizing." I said laughing weakly as I thought of the impact she has on me "You make me me and I am able to smile and even skip!" I proclaimed "Without you I'm nothing. I don't just want you baby girl, I need you. You're my oxygen, my sunshine, my life. You're my purpose and my everything." I said pausing to take a deep breath "What I'm getting at Emmy is that I love you." I said giving her my all and putting my heart on the line. She hiccupped a beautiful sob as tears still streamed down, now at a slower pace. "And I know it's been short though it seems so long ago, but Emmy you can have all of me; heart and soul. I want to grow old with you and wake up every morning beside you. To have kids running around so I can call them speedy juniors." Her lips for the slightest moment smiled and I smiled back "What I'm trying to say Em baby is will you become and Indigo for me? Will you marry me?"

The silence I hadn't intended hung in the air, I held her gaze never once giving her the chance to doubt me. My heart was in my throat as I waited as she stood crying dead still.

That audience kept dead still, even the bus driver was still so stunned and in amazement to even have the nerve and composure to kick me, us, off the bus as we kept parked. It was as if everyone's breath was held bar Em's who rose and fell shakily.