Chapter 16

VAERYS POV
"I saw the mark, what happened here??" I asked while catching my breathe. I was quivering while waiting for an answer to come out of their mouths.

"Hermione. They have Hermione!" Harry yelled out; drenched in sweat collapsing on the floor.

My heart dropped at that sentence. Everything felt cold while the others had a worried look perched on their faces. They were after me. The deatheaters were after me.

"Im going" I ran up and packed everything I need into a backpack.

"Where in the bloody hell are you going?! They have Mione!" Ron exclaimed.
"What do they want with her!?" Ron continued to cry out.

"Malfoy Manor. Im going to do something instead of whining here" I clutched my wand tightly, slinging my bag unto my shoulder.

"You shouldnt wander off like this. Surely the adults would arrive soon!" Ron said. Right. Granger was taken while not even a single grown member of the order was here.

"Im going with you." Harry firmly stated.

"Me too" Ginny added. I looked at them and gave a nod.

"I guess I'll have to go too" Ron muttered.

Malfoy Manor was dark and cold as it stood out on the field. Im thankful I had actually been here, I know every spot.

"They might have Granger in the dungeon. It'll be hard to sneak in, they expect us" I whispered to them while hiding under the invisibility cloak.

"What in the bloody hell were we thinking marching off here without a plan?" Ron asked. I looked up at the full moon and gulped. Why did they have to do this on the day of a full moon?

"Look, theres a dungeon entrance that only Draco and I knew. Its located outside the manor, All we have to do is twist the small gargoyle wing on the 4th pillar" I explained to them.
"And we have a wild card here. I might turn tonight." I said.

"Turn to what?" Ginny asked.

"A werewolf. When you all see me transform, get the hell out of here. You might get yourself killed" I hesitated to state. I had been plotting of plans while on our way here. Theres only a few options to get out of here but all of them require someone to die.

"You lot might be invisible but you can still be heard" a familiar cold voice spoke out. I immediately got out of the cloak and pointed my wand at him.

"Dont you dare, Malfoy" I gritted my teeth. I was angry. Angry at him, angry at me. It must be because of him that the Dark Lord knew my weakness!

"Put down the wand, Im here to help" He said raising both his hands. His black suit was all ragged up, he must have snuck away.

"You're gonna trust him?" Harry spat out. I had filled them in with all Draco said in our encounter.

"Trust me" Draco said as he tossed his wand on the ground infront of me.
"Please" His eyes looked straight into mine. I lowered my wand and nodded at my comrades.

"One wrong move and I wont hesitate to move against you"I whispered into his ear still not lowering my guard. Theres thousands of possibilities here and they are all replaying in my head.

Draco led us into the secret passage I was talking about. He also said that Granger was being guarded by Fenrir Greyback. My suspicions were true. They kidnapped Granger to move against me.

"A follower would often check on them every half an hour. You only have half an hour to get her out of there." Draco said.

"Right." I nodded at him.