Chapter 17

VAERYS POV
It has been the next day since the rescue at Malfoy Manor. We had moved to the burrow since deatheaters had known about Number 2, Grimmauld Place.

The sun had rose and the sunlight touched the meadow. The boys were out in the field playing Quidditch. Ginny was sleeping in and Hermione has stayed indoors to read. I remembered the kiss we shared not so long ago. It was just like I dreamed of.

Hermione leaned in and our lips met. It was unexpected but I soon melted in to the kiss. I pulled her up to my lap and snuck my arms around her waist. I smiled to myself as I had stopped myself from kissing her for so long. I pulled her closer to me as I felt the fire inside me burn fiercely. I could feel the rapid beating of her heart. I lightly bit her lip which I grinned successfully to her moan. I had never felt this way to a kiss. The kiss started to get intense as my hand climbed up to her soft hair. I felt her hands slightly lifting my sweater up. Her fingertips had made contact with my abs that had made heat rise up from my stomach. I moaned at the sensation of Hermione grazing my abs. Oh Merlin what is this girl doing? I wanted to get back at her as my lips slid down to her neck. I grinned when I saw the mark I left.

"Oi! What are you smiling about, you lunatic" I came back to my senses as I saw Ron infront of me.

"Nothing." I answered and turned around to walk back to the burrow.

"We're having breakfast in the large room. Mum said the adults would be having a meeting downstairs" Ron stated carrying his broomstick with him followed by Harry and the twins.

"What do you say we play a game?" Fred spoke up munching on a toast.

"Its too early for your pranks" Ginny groaned. The twins looked at each other and placed down two stacks of cards.

"Its not a prank, we just take turns getting a card and answering it truthfully! The card will know you're lying" George explained.

"Brilliant invention isnt it? Its a test product for our joke shop" Fred stated. Everyone groaned but agreed to it. Harry had the first card.

"Its pretty easy, whats your favorite food" Harry said in relief and answered treacle tart. It was then my turn. I grabbed a card and read "whats your body count?"

"Bloody hell, what type of question is that?" Ron said as he glanced at my card.
"At our age, its always gonna be zero" Ron stated. I gulped while counting how many students I had make out with.

"I'd say 15" I casually answered. Hermione choked on her toast after hearing that.
"If you need water, im 70% of it" I whispered to her as she was just right beside me.

"Shut it, Vaerys" Hermione muttered and stood up to get some water.

"Bloody hell! 15!? I cant even get one!" Ron exclaimed.

"Slytherins like living at night" I grinned.

"Sucks to be you, won won" Fred teased.
"Alright! Next player, thats gotta be you George" George grabbed a card as Hermione sat across from me. She switched seats?

"If you could kiss one person in this room, who would it be?" George read. Everyone exchanged looks and eagerly waited for his answer while I had my eyes trailed on Hermione who was looking at George too. Her hair was put up in a messy bun, wearing a loose flannel over her sleeveless top with a bandaid to cover the hickey. Why would she switch seats?
"I'll just say Vaerys" I heard George answer.

"Im THAT charming" I chuckled and brushed it off. Why is Hermione avoiding my gaze? Did I even do something wrong?

"Its your turn, Hermione" Harry called out. Hermione hesitantly picked a card.

"When was your first kiss?" She read aloud and gulped. I sat there hiding a grin. Trying hard not to form a smirk, I bit my lip while waiting for Hermione to answer.
"Y-yesterday" Hermione struggled to answer. There was silence before everybody reacted.

"Wait what?!" Ron exclaimed

"Well, thats unexpected!" Fred chuckled.

"Who was it?" Harry asked shockingly. I bit my lip and looked down trying to hide the smile forming on my lips and the heat forming on my cheeks.

"It was you, isnt it?" Ginny whispered to me. I only chuckled as a reply. Thankfully, we heard Mrs. Weasley calling us down. Everybody stood up and walked out. As Granger was leaving, I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside, closing the door.

"You're avoiding me?" I asked her. Her gaze was glued to the ground.
"You are" I chuckled, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"Im not!" She denied and lifted her face up showing the slight tint of pink on her cheeks.
"Did you really sleep with 15 people?" She asked.

"I guess, yeah. Its only a one time thing everytime" I casually answered.
"Im your first kiss huh" I sneered at her when I noticed the red marks that the bandaid failed to cover. She just rolled her eyes and opened the door to leave. I stepped up and gave her a smack on the lips.
"You're not a one time thing though" I grinned at her and went out the door to go downstairs.

Dumbledore and Snape just arrived and they were talking about what happened yesterday. The order was complete in this meeting, trying to figure out what the Dark Lord's goals are.

"Flamel. Draco mentioned something about a guy named Flamel yesterday" I said. Everyone looked at me.

"Could it be?" Harry muttered while thinking.

"The Sorcerers Stone?" Hermione spoke up.

"But sir, the Sorcerers Stone was hidden, even you dont know where it is" Harry talked to Dumbledore.

"Ah yes, but we must not underestimate Lord Voldemort. Its seems fitting that he would go after the elixir of life" Dumbledore stated.

"Maybe I could confirm this?" Snape spoke.