Chapter 15.2 - Pray for Rebirth (*The Letter)

Newspaper snippets? Really?

"Confidential Services of Servicemen a question arising about secrecy of U.S Defense forces" - 1994

"Elite Police Operator under trial of suspicion of treason to U.S Defense Forces" – 1994

"Charges dropped for suspected Elite Police Operator convinced not to be guilty of treason after battle of months for justice." – 1994

"Threat attack on a height in world. Unidentified organizations take responsibilities of results. World's peace on brink of danger." - 1995

"Is world's strength of counter-terrorism to counter terrorism fading?" – 1995

" 'Elites' defeating Elites?" – 1996

"The fall of Law enforcements?" – 1996

And after all of these newspaper snippets, was a Intelligence report about the failed raid....and shocking enough was its thesis –

"A highly confidential raid from start which was officially approved as a Friendly capture raid for cross-check of intels gathered among Troopers of squad serving under General J. Bassett. A Controlled use of anesthesiac chemical in order to faint out troopers and malfunctioning gear was provided on field for this friendly capture. The objective was to capture and individually cross check every trooper's loyalty towards service. Meantime on the same field the officials meant for use of chemical warfare and the convoy went missing from the field. To whose result, the squad faced a straight rain of death on them as sharp hits came up from the other front resulting in only 2 safe escapes of an Elite Police trooper saved by a trooper of Navy Seals. Ahead of the report, a clear investigation is requested." – End of the report

Wait.......a navy seal? In Armed Service Units? And an Elite Police trooper in Armed Service Units? And if the only survivors were General Sam and General Walker who both were Executives of Armed Service Units currently? Did we just enter another controversy?

Ahead of the same report on the last page was a hand-written letter by General Walker As I read through it –

"If you ask yourselves again about who were you actually fighting.....your answer will be right in front of you. 'Rounders'. Search in archive 9 of Armed Service Units and you'll get a whole official report over it. MAY YOU UNDERSTAND WHO'S THE REAL FOE AMONG US WITH A SHARP KNIFE!

This is a huge internal war going between 'Sigma' and 'Rounders'.

17 Years ago among our squad were from each 'Sigma' and 'Rounders'. General J. Bassett was a highly appreciated trooper of 'Sigma' as this was his secret I knew! But there was one among us.....who was serving the 'Rounders' and this was my strong suspicion. And that's where we already lost the raid when 'Rounders' made an attack on us in our own raid having us not even a single chance in the raid. That's where a 'Rounder' saved my life meanwhile others were killed in action and the details were never ever found.

And that's where I tried to put my suspicion on the person who saved my life because even till my final breath I'll put my suspicion on my former best friend Sam Nielson who was successfully to escape the suspicion. His plan to win's General J. Bassett's permission for his relation with his Bassett's elder daughter was a strong plan he had devised for this whole situation.

Crossing any limits for love? This is the thought where from that one second itself I promised to never ever forgive Sam in my life......forever.

Later, Sam became an Executive officer under guidance of General Bassett's Elder Daughter......Eliana Bassett. Later as years past, Sam spent his experiences and command in developing Armed Service Units to sparkling Units! All of them were top notch elites Sam himself had scouted at! The reason? He had either some huge plans.....or we never know what's going on in his mind at the moment!

Meeting Jason.....his best trooper 'Sandman', and that's where Sam got the whole control over the phase. He stands at the higher ground as now he will be impossible to be targeted. Yet one plan which was very rarely successful to capture and finally interrogate Sam......Your Former Seniors of Elite Police Department. Yes, the ones who were killed by your troopers. Sure they were corrupts and had a huge contribution in organized crimes, but I was the one who had hired them on a pay for this special mission......Some or the other day I too had to evict them anyways.

But I guess the weather wasn't good enough as you came down there 'Senior-Operator' saving Sam's life and totally spoiling up the mission.

And that broke my cover against you as till now I was till I was under-cloak acting like I know nothing about Sam. But thanks to you to totally ruin up my cover I had kept from last 16 years! And it was a mission General Bassett herself had approved, but she didn't know its Sam! I had kept that secret by a feeling of respect for Sam for saving my life.

PUZZLING MESS RIGHT!!!!

It was an official objective which you messed up unknowingly! But then as you joined up with Sam and he upgraded your ranks to so high levels that both of you created historic records you know! And during your service in Japan, some unknown foes strike in.....the 'Rounders' make their first move of city's instability. Something which only I knew that it's a 'Rounders' move meanwhile others treated it as a reasonless riot out of control......

Rest is known to you, kid. Well, I cannot tell anymore of it! Ahead awaits my fate! I wish you a good luck if you can reach the end of truth.....or else just don't forget that Sam's a Navy Seal Trooper too before he joined Under Bassett's Squad! World's a mess you know!

Be fortune on your side, kid. God bless you.

----

Regards

Jonathan Walker

Former Elite Police Senior Operator

5-Star General, Armed Service Units, U.S Defenses

Something which is beyond any one's act of strength just took place here by words in the letter.

NOT ALL DATES MATCH UP THOUGH ACCORDING TO THE SNIPPETS?

Lack of words to express the feelings of emotions and anxieties within a feeling of insecurity among the ones I did serve?

Questioning myself – Did I pull the trigger at the wrong servicemen? Did I commanded a whole Strength of a nation against one single serviceman who was never ever the deserter in his life? I do regret my life a millions of times then

OR

HOW MUCH TRUE IS THIS LETTER? HOW MUCH!!

Rather I do be dying a million times until I can find the verified answers for the same.....And for the same, there's only one who can do it.....