Chapter 2 - My Man Sam

On the field just few minutes away from hell, I was scared. Even though I didn't had the official permit to join in for this mission, I was there to make that difference. On my last moment with my team ready to conduct a full way assault on the building, I had given them a time limit of 8 minutes. If I don't return in 6 minutes, both assault teams will raid the building and spill blood of every moving thing they see there. And if I do return back either from the 2nd Floor or the terrace, their first objective will be to retrieve me to safety and on my call, raid the building. Seems simple but is extremely tough to conduct. Cable hatch joined to me and sent down on the terrace of the building. A Stairways to floors below? Interesting to see. Opening the door to the stairways, I saw neither any guard nor any security camera! Rather I was smelling all scents as if I had entered a perfume factory

That was not totally a good news, because they have got something in concealment and I am hit now? Reaching the 5th Floor, I saw a tons of wooden boxes all over that floor scattered. I tried to open a box......a shock of lifetime hit me once again? Strong smell of blood and deceased parts along with some belongings like wrist watch and something like engagement ring? If that smell directly came when the boxes were opened......Damn now I realize why I was able to smell a storm of perfumes when I didn't even entered the 5th Floor. There was not even a single living life on the 5th floor, many boxes had few blood stains which made me also realize that these boxes don't just hide illegal weaponry.....they also hide the traces of those innocents whose lives were cut down by these preachers of evils. Is that why the deaths were declared controversial as no traces were left to investigate on? I knew I cannot stop here, 4th Floor coming down now. Reaching it, I saw something like a commercial office with everything except employees? I saw a sign saying "Construction in progress" which was kept sides the room. Relatable. Very much relatable why the City contractor didn't knew about the 5th floor. Or was he hiding that? 4th Floor, no traces of terror activities?

3rd Floor, Another room as same as 4th floor with no employees working? But, not this time. There was a room on the 3rd floor which was led to a space which is mostly used for System Management rooms like Electrical Room or Water System rooms. There was nothing like that there, EXCEPT.....EXCEPT I saw blood stains on a floor marble white, I went in a little ahead and.....a miniature Prison with only 1 prisoner? I tried to approach him, he seemed nearly dead. When I whispered to him – "You there? Identify yourself." He answered in a voice which was too heavy for him to speak himself, yet trying to speak – "Police investi...Sam...Sam." I sorted I out that he was either a Police investigator or an Elite Police operator who was suppose given the same mission as I was where I was inches close to death? I said him that I will return to save him and it's my promise which was approved by his nodding head. I knew that he was to be saved, but if I return back now from the Terrace again, I am in risk and also I didn't had check the 2nd floor. I knew one thing now and that is death is waiting for me on the 2nd floor. I saw that 4 and a half minute had passed. My time was running out.

I rushed down the 2nd floor in panic.....I made a mistake. I saw the person I doubted but didn't expect to see here! First Lieutenant of City's Elite Police Division? A Person who is more like an advisor to the Executive officer and another important part partially belonging to the high command? The person who had made a recommendation of my rank promotions to Main Executive officer of Elite Police division which was approved by both the Executive officer and the High command? Probably split seconds later, I was spotted....forgive me dad, I guess it's....

My thought when I was spotted, it was more like, "Forgive me dad, it's my final stand. I hope I won't ever forget in my life a person who taught me to smile when times were beyond sorrow and sadness. I hope I would never forget that been with you was the best thing which happened in my life." I should have said these thought to him on the day I had made him a call. Death is just seconds away from me now? Within a minute I was spotted, the lights....they went off. The whole floor had become dark as if I had closed my eyes.