Chapter 1 - No Traces Left?

How about a massive turn in the future started with one single question by one single soul? "Why?"

Starting with running from death and ending up staring right in death's eyes? But why.....why i took a small turn in my life which made a massive difference in the future which lied ahead?

Standing on the ranks of superiority, the so called executive ranks of Armed Service Units? I was supposed to find out the culprits of past and present, unexpected i did sight blood split under my command and making a way out all alive from situations where my last stand was going to be marked? All i had in my life as a friendly introduction was my nickname "Frequency" . How it feels to be a Masters Graduate Electrical engineer yet joining to serve in Elite Police Unit and  later get promoted to Executive rank of General at a young age of 28 marking a new record in all of history and also breaking the same history of bringing out the secrets behind internal politics and deserters behind the mask of Executive officers? I never expected in my life to achieve anything else than my dream which i achieved a long ago before i had put my life hanging in close inches with death and eventually making a way out to speak about it. It was just a emotional intuition of mine which fueled my decision to take a life changing move....which didn't only change my life forever but changed the life of so called "Superiors and Seniors" commanding units of Armed Service not for Citizen Safety but for internal politics and underground vices leading to anarchy to families of those who tried to bring forth them to light? Sometimes i think i was a chosen one for this life time experience of everything because "Aim for my heart as you can't break a thing which is already broken?" .  Yes, my dear past trauma which was had some link with the cases that had happened in recent past putting me to think about the decision of mine. A Small look over the past from the point of my start to the point i finally achieved my objective of justice, correction and "revenge"?

Just trying to imagine that why I quit my job as a senior engineer just after a year and joined Elite Police unit? It was those funerals the city had attended in controversial deaths of police Servicemen and intelligence reporters with the controversy behind their loss disclosed from investigation? It wasn't the controversial discloses which powered my decision, it was my past which seemed to have some link with these deaths. My past of "attending" my mom's funeral at the age of 2, an age when you cannot make a difference between your own emotions. My mom whose cause of death reported as Medical complications, I still truly doubt if it was an actual reason because you cannot make a person ill in just a time period of a month and declare it as some medical complications. If the impurity was found just 2 months before her death, then how did it swiftly reach the last stage? One thing which was sure that her working post is something related to this controversy. My mom who was an Highly Qualified Masters Graduate engineer too same as my dad was the new General Manager of her Industrial  firms after which she was declared ill in period of 10 days or something. That's all I know about her past. As I grew up, that trauma stayed with me. Even though been born and grown in a family financially very strong, what's the meaning of calling a incomplete family a family? A family where there are only 2 members, father and son? I understood the importance of her working post which created a spec of doubt in my mind thinking it may have been a case of internal politics to evict her position? But to such of a breaking limit? But what if it wasn't the reason? Because it was a time when there were also a number of controversial deaths of Owners and Executive officers of Industrial giants! That was a doubt in my mind which had an answer that this controversial deaths are totally related to some kind of Politics or underground organizations, something like the organized crime?

 22 years ago when this incident had too place, a report about it was published by a Intelligence reporter hinting that the process of medical confirmations of the  deceased took longer time than usual to provide final cause of death and traces of any interventional injuries. Not even 2 days later, the intelligence reporter was declared to be missing and later was said to be having a Vehicle collusion and died in an accident while been escorted to safety under Witness Protection Program?. Coincidence? How about thinking of a coincidence that a witness under protection of Police Unit got fatally injured in a vehicle collusion with a Heavy Capacity truck . Practically this is a total clue that it was a planned kill from what i think when it was just declared as a traffic collision and investigation was closed just like what had happened for the high counts of controversial deaths? Why that suspicion was never brought to higher commands? This incident which happened 22 years ago took place once again in more controversial way? Because first, Business Elites were targeted and now directly Police and investigators were targeted here at present? What is going on under those closed doors of executive officers of Police units and higher commands? Why are the investigations concluded with formal ties? Who's behind these crimes or are the masks of Higher command of Police Units hiding the truth with lies? A Trauma which had hit me 22 years ago fueled my decision of Joining Elite police. Why Elite Police? They have the resources and authority to demand for any conclusion of any case and if they are told to investigate, then the possibility of Politics in it is very less, which to my surprise was defied on my very first day of function after training.