Chapter 16.2 - A Dream Team? (*Archive 9 Special)

How could have I answered to Kate's question?

Patted over her head saying – "We cannot always go crossways when the road's straightforward?" to which she was kind of smiling out blushing. Well, I guess that was one of the moment she had the cutest face! Well down here was a tough day challenging our levels of thinking of a situation meanwhile actually still awaiting to clear the last 1% and how will I find its trace?

Archive 9?

The report which stays in governmental archives which has something General Walker wanted to tell? Some kind of clue he had left? Well......for that I'll need to travel all the way to Washington then? Well I would prefer to do so if there's some kind of confirmation we got! As I issued an urgent travel to Washington now for next morning......I still had little time. And I guess I can follow up my sister's suggestion of taking Kate on a dinner date? Well, so fast to tell her so? It was just a few moment that we had left the field now with the whole department now wrapping out today's investigation as it was already falling night.....

"Washington's archive is the last hope we got to confirm the last 1%. Well. Hey, would you like to go on a dinner date tonight?" to which she was blushing red on her face.....as she answered – "Even hell if it's with you......"

It was kind of a humor she played on, but yes she was actually happy for the dinner date! As we both went to the restaurant.....we still had our service identity jackets with us. Reason? The service Jacket is an identity indication of your service department and rank and all. It totally doesn't make you look like a Police Unit Operator......until you understand the patch code and the department sign! Well the jacket format was proposed by me after I came up as a Senior Operator......surprisingly my corrupted higher authority of Elite Police had accepted it because they are the jackets an operator can use even in a citizen situation. Not really flashy like the Police Uniforms, but rather perfectly recognizable with your patch code and department sign with a small shoulder patch saying "S.D.E.P" (State's Department of Elite Police)

It usually never stood us out in the crowd......but the crowd surely recognized us as Service-troopers. Overall, a convenient form of representing your ranks! But we never had such a format from Armed Service Units neither from U.S Defense Forces. So I usually used to wear this Elite Police Jacket even when I am visiting their departments!

More like –"Entering a McDonalds and asking directions for the nearest Burger Kings!"

For real I won't speak much about that humor I usually create by this action. But well......they two should also use this idea for real!

Just a few tables ahead us there was another couple who was came later us and kind of seemed to be "Spying" on us! And I realized that who this couple was! Yes, our "Spy-Couple"! Well I kind of looked ahead now to have a little fun with their "Under-cloak"! If they think I didn't see them, well......wait and watch! I texted to Kate on phone telling her that 'Knity's there few tables behind her. And her reaction was to join them up with us.....meanwhile I had other plans to prank on them? Very well! Commence the humor!

And then next half an hour we were there purposely talking about George and 'Knity' while we were enjoying our dinner and the reaction they both were having a few tables ahead of us! Still I was impressed that they both were not reacting out on us......as I couldn't stop myself laughing now! And my final weapon came the moment we ordered our last dessert! Well, my final weapon said –