Chapter 5 - A Lots of Feelings

Our day one in Tokyo, morning was cold and meant to chill out with breakfast in the hotel itself. As afternoon came up, we decided to have some sightseeing of this marvelous city, with our officer. First, we visited a couple of shrines. Then the central part of Tokyo which is a dense urban area and is specially known for its Commercial malls and tourist places.

Damn, Tokyo was more magnificent than we had ever thought as Americans! Grown and born in State Ohio and serving in job and service in the same state, we knew a things of 2 about how highly advanced urban areas can also be a threat to city's security as State Ohio itself had experienced a hits or two from terrors. Well...is that the reason Japanese S.A.T is known to be precise assassins as they have a fame of their own the world knows!

Evening was covering up and we all were still in one of Malls of Tokyo and our special cards had many enough runs I guess! Most of us got new electronics from it....because electronics made in Japan.....you are talking about a different level of excellence! Later, for the first time in life of all of us, we experienced the heavenly taste of Ramen....regardless we had tough times with the wooden chopsticks...a rule you cannot break anywhere in japan! The Ramen was one of the best foods I would have ever had in my life till now! It was epic! Well, now as the darkness was falling and many of us not having much of strength to stand.....the other 3 Elite troopers of my team went back to the hotel....leaving only me, Kate and Officer with us, who was our guide here! Someone had said it right – "coincidences, isn't it such a beautiful thing?"...remember these words? General Sam had said them a long ago to me!

Kate asked to visit Akihabara, a part of central Tokyo known as the "Electronic City" very well known for electronics and stuffs related to Japanese Animations....which are called "Animes" in short codes? The thing was that even I was kind of a anime fan too even at this age....and seeing Kate having an interest in animations.....coincidence? I said – "You like animes? I mean, because I do....even though I am not much into them, but I still love watching animes in my free time." Her response was stunning as she said – "How many things we got similar here! We got so many things in similar! Even I love animes. I watch them in free time too!"

Well, it was already dark with only 3 of us heading towards Akihabara and Tokyo dazzling with its night time lights.....Is this the perfect time to confess? Even though we both are heading to a place of same interests, is it really a perfect spot to confess to her? I had the ring with me, but should I head for the confession? A question whose answer had to wait.

The moment we entered the dazzling lights of the electronic city.....it was a sight of lifetime! The city which was full of lights and shops all the way! One thing was set here by me....I won't leave this place without a souvenir or two! Meanwhile, some girl here name Kate was on fire as she was like she had reached a dreamland! I had never ever expected in my life to actually buy some anime related stuff for me. Even though they were a couple of Model Action figures, a music CD and a PC game which I always wanted to play...what an epic time to cover up with nostalgia. I had never expected this moment in my life though! It was all only in a single small bag....meanwhile Kate had bought so many stuffs there that I was also holding here bags!

The Special card I guess had seen way lots of use on the very first day itself! And why not, if it is a token of their gratitude to us, then why not! If we were ready to put our life in risk to assist them in a cases of crimes they should be solving, then why won't they provide such a useful token of appreciation! Using it was nothing wrong anyways as they themselves had already admitted about any time use of the Special card!

Well, now it wasn't like the bags were getting heavier, the strength of us was falling now! I just checked out my phone...1:26 AM. And all this time, the officer was with us as our guide? I told Kate about the time, even she was surprised. In a city like Tokyo when in a Part like Akihabara.....you don't know when the time passes out! We apologized to the officer to which he replied – "No sir. Please don't apologies. It is not surprising to see you enjoying the city of Tokyo. From that side we are really happy about that!"