Chapter 3 - Refueling Hell

I made the conversation ahead – "It wouldn't have been a surprise even if we may have met earlier because I think I am actually talking to a beautiful woman here? I think even if this appreciation might have come from my heart, I think my heart was not strong enough to sustain the first vision this cute?" ......I knew I have made a mistake here. Even though I might have spoken everything to her from my mind....I am going to die today. On the other side, the responses...General Sam who was drinking water choked for a moment...trying to hide his laughing, and the girl who had made my heart sign my own death warrant today......She was in tears? Time to die! Time to die for me I guess?

She answered back in tears – "So true to someone you just met? Staying so true to me? Your wife must be one of the happiest woman in this world I think!"

I felt like I was going to nose-bleed now....even General Sam was not able to hold his laughter now so he 'escaped' the battlefield? In what words should I tell her that my heart just met its first ever love? One thing was totally written by my fortune or fate here that I am going to nose-bleed now. I had to answer back something...my reflexes – "Well...I never had any love relations till now..." . To which her surprisingly happy reply – "Seriously now that's excellent...I mean, oh, sorry I didn't know about that"

I knew one thing here. This situation is reaching more of neck breaking speed now....it's already gone far ahead than I ever expected and it's gone beyond limits my heart can survive till. Now only one way out....ESCAPE FOR VICTORY! I then said like – "Oh, I am actually here with one of my Superiors. I think he was here just a moments ago, I am told by him to stay with him as it's my first time attending a Rank promotion function. I hope we will surely meet again!"

To which her response was – "oh, okay. Yes I too hope we will meet again!"

I walked away from there....escaped from there with a slightly not normal walking speed. I traced out General Sam....when he saw me, he said like – "Oh, you came alone? I thought you two were going to get married today here, so I thought to make some arrangements?".....This time I actually started lightly bleeding through nose.

It was a different point when death was close but in reversed way? I did expect General Sam to have a fine sense of humor.....this was beyond my expectations...way beyond my expectations! I managed to return back home alive that day. The day had unexpected surprises and totally unexpected last stand of my heart...not practically but yes one this is confirmed now....my heart's fallen for her. I guess I would meet here one more time? Surely not the way we met in the Rank Promotion Function! One thing which is good about these promotions is that I can still function from Elite Police Department as my Functional base! I can be provided with any additional facilities which avail in my permits. But the best thing is not practically working in the office where my death was close and blood of 2 deserters was spilt! Well, new day new hopes with new post of mine, standing on a new rank! Time to function as the Brigadier General for Investigations, Reconnaissance and Elite Police Unit lead specially focusing on Organized Crimes, internal politics and underground criminal organizations related to any deserters in any of Armed Service Units in functionalities and availed international permits from one side confirmation! That's enough for me to reach the culprits the way they should have been!

Well sometimes I guess the words we say, be it of final farewell or be it with a promise of meeting again....is love too strong to make it happen to actually make a word happen?

Surely it does....and when you have General Sam in your contacts...it surely does. Next day General Sam directly entered the Elite Police department....to 'meet' me. Only thing he wasn't alone, and it was something which was not going to scare me....it did this time. The girl who had made me fall for her and my heart which also made me nosebleed at a moment.....she's here? Unprepared and unknown of this situation....I gathered courage somehow to face her. General Sam, came to me, introduced us once again and saying – "I Hope your department Elite Unit has a Vacancy for a Special Forces Combat medic? This is not any kind of switching, it's just another causality we are trying to save. Existing pressures from high command and threat calls to her relating her report about a suspicious activity of betrayal by her superior officers. It's mostly similar something which had happened with you. I hope you understand the situation.". My mind had 2 questions, one was that is he trying to make a joke of me by bringing her here? Other question was what if it's actually a case. End of the point, I cannot defy a word of that man who brought me here today. I accepted it. And then asked him for a talk in personal, where I asked him – "Sir, I won't ever defy your command to me. But I had a question. Was the case you said real? Or it's just a moment of truth for me with my heart racing?". He laughed, then he said – "Coincidences....isn't it such a cute thing?".