Chapter 20 - Lies under a Clear Sky

Jun was retrieved ahead for Postmortem, a national mourning moment was declared by Japanese Government. I was admitted in the medical facility for few hours and realized that my ears were little damaged due to the bleeding. The martial Artists and the expert swordsman too were admitted face critical face injuries with one of them having a slight fracture in skull passed through common treatment for the moment before they were shifted to Kyoto for a Intensive Care Unit treatment. Kirisaki's case was kept confidential until it leaked out due to data programming set weak. A Protest arose regarding Kirisaki's past and also Kate's action of killing Kirisaki. A Misunderstanding that Kirisaki, Jun and Nishikiyama were killed due to us which was leading to nationwide protests in Japan against us mostly terming as "Nippon wa Yameda Gaijin" which meant "Japan not for Outsiders" as now the situation was getting violent in protests as other prefectures had already deployed S.A.T Squads in high probability of a disaster attack on the protests. The Japanese Prime Minister ensured to us to clarify the misunderstanding as soon as possible.

Next of 36 hours at the wake of dawn, Kirisaki was provided a grave in Fukuoka. Jun was given a Full Military Honored grave along with J.S.G.D.F, S.A.T and S.I.T Squads with his funeral held purposely at the wake of the dawn in honor of his service. Japanese Trooper's feared to lift Jun's coffin. All of Japanese S.A.T troopers refused to lift Jun's coffin because they respected him as their leader and didn't had the emotional strength to lay him down to his grave and same for J.S.G.D.F Troopers who themselves were afraid to honor him with a military funeral because they feared his soul won't be in peace then! Because the weather outside was so rough that winds blowing cold were lashing out.

I took the Initiative to lift Jun's coffin as Kate joined me too.....Other 4 Yakuza Lieutenants too joined up for us. Ahead I saw Miss Aoi present there who ordered her Yakuza Officer to join hands in holding Jun's coffin when others refused......2 Elite Troopers, 4 Yakuza Lieutenants and 2 Yakuza Officers had laid down Jun to his grave. How Ironic to see that Jun Sato, a S.A.T legend was laid down to an honored grave by the ones we were fighting against once! Jun was really a good guy who could have survived this. He shielded a killing hit on me....was killed on the spot. Then Nishikiyama Ito who committed suicide by "Seppuku". He was laid down in his hometown grave with S.A.T honors. Jun was the only who got all of military and enforcement honors for his ultimate sacrifice to save me.

The weather had taken the wraiths of heaven as it started to rain snowing heavily like a snow storm! Even when we stood in honor of Jun Sato, the snow and winds were lashing out as the weather had gone wild. Tears were not enough to express the emotions hurt by this loss. I really cannot express how much I owed to Sato.....The Sato family was sent our condolences for the loss as Jun's widow just gave a small letter to me he had left to give to any person he falls defending as the letter clearly said in Japanese – "Japan's in Danger but there is someone among us. There is a terror organization operation around the world since decades known to be undefeatable. And their first steps were made by someone from Japan's police. Don't lose hopes yet. Fight safe and fight with the world for the sake of human peace." As I guess he did realize about "Rounder's" but he never realized about the name and neither for Sato.

A new head of Chiba-zero was selected taking Sir Ito's place and she was a female S.I.T Operator of Aichi-zero. She also was one of few women to pass through S.A.Ts training working as a Senior Operator for Kanagawa-zero S.A.T. Sure she was competent enough I guess to be selected by Japanese N.P.A (*National Police Agency). She was more or less senior to me by age. Understanding the situation she did assure me to take the lead in the current situation.

Now to react about the protest a Media Session was held with me, Kate and the S.A.T officials to clear the misunderstandings and protests going on currently all over in Japan. As I conveyed my words to whole of Japanese public in a press conference saying – "The People of Japan are today saddened with the lost souls of our heroes in action. Former Commander in Chief and S.A.T legend Kirisaki Sato was convicted for a clear attack and strangling murder of on Sapporo Yakuza family Head Kazuma Tachibana in a critical condition in Intense Care Unit. Not to forget a mention of this confidential report that Kazuma Tachibana was one Kirisaki Sato's colleague in S.A.T in Sapporo-zero. Decades past of era when political out plays were made against Tachibana making him actually abandon his S.A.T service and join with the Yakuza. Reports confidential about the raids. Ahead of it, We are saddened to announce the loss which was suffered by the nation's law enforcements. In honor of Chief Nishikiyama Ito and First Lieutenant Jun Sato, consider to end the riots reducing a pressure on current form of Japanese Law Enforcements. Any of questions asked ahead in this conference will be answered to it's truth." As now a short question session took place by reporters who tried to speak in english.....I did suffer a lots of problems in hearing due to a little pain in my ears yet and ongoing medications.