Chapter 19 - Bleeding Hearts

I was all soaked up here just with other 3 of my teammates here.....there Operator_Crayons asked me a logical question – "Both of them looked to be walking out in both disappointment and fulfilled moment.....What just happened there in the talks?" to which I just said – "Imagine hitting a wall of bricks expected that it won't break.....but suddenly your step slips and rather than your hand, your head hits the wall?"

More or less all of them were in confusion but as I just waved out my hand confirming a positive approach over the situation. Back as we returned ready to get shouted by Kate........We were walking back as it won't be a logical idea to wait for a cab in such a condition. An hour past until we kept walking and eventually reached back to the venue as the rains still poured out. As I checked my phone for a moment on a message notification of delay of the flight to board due to weather conditions........What more we could have done than just keep walking and walking. After this we may spend a really worse time down with cold.....but not always you can put your comfort to priority at the cost of one's The promotion Event had already ended as now everyone was leaving meanwhile Kate was standing outside with others waiting for us. At least they were under cover from the rains from the skies meanwhile we were just totally soaked wet. Very well. As I stood in front of Kate when she rushed towards me with a umbrella.......Holding the umbrella in one hand as she wiped my face with her handkerchief and eventually pretty angry too as she said – "Where were you guys? And why are you all so soaked up wet? You just said that you'll be back in a moment but I am seeing that not even your phone was reaching out since last two hours.......Everything fine right?" To which I just nodded because here she had full authority to be angry on me because it was our mistake to put her in worry.

Just as I told her that our flight has a delay.....she just didn't react much rather she was just still worried. As we all tried to calm her down.....finally the rain was still lashing out yet and this time with thunder. Informing the flight delay to all as we ended our day at the moment with everyone returning home.......Got back home, took a bath and changed myself up. And then asked Kate if there's something I can do to cool down her anger because I was pretty much afraid of her anger anyways. She was just still angry trying to cool herself down. Clouds still lashing out rains and thunder outside.

Well I guess there was one way I could have tried to control her anger.......Take her on a midnight ice-cream treat? For real? It's nearly 12AM here and trying to cool her anger with an ice-cream treat now? Well let's try it out at least. As I asked Kate about it.....she had a same reaction but then she accepted as I pleaded to her. In the rains as we walked out with umbrellas in our hands. Walking towards the Convenience store, buying the ice-cream. Then actually a dare of mine to decide to walk out in the park while enjoying the ice-cream. Umbrella in one hand and Ice-cream in other as we both were like ghosts walking in the park at this time of night. The atmosphere was cool and pleasant and surely it had great feels to walk in the park at midnight rains and ice-cream in hand!

More or less this idea worked as Kate was all cheered up again!

Walking back home as it was already nearly 2AM now......I guess I didn't had any sleep and same for Kate. Well? Both sat on the couch once again streaming anime on the TV screen. This time we didn't had to worry as tomorrow we had our leave as our flight was delayed by 16 hours. So there's a lots of time yet.

For one moment of my life I realized that I was again living a family-like happy moment where there's no despair or sorrow and neither existed any kind of tension on me regarding the service.......just enjoying my moment with my loved ones. Such a peaceful life of mine I hoped to be with me forever! It's said that the cherry blossoms last only for 2-3 weeks out of the whole year......as then next of year they come again but never fade away forever. But even for that such short time, they stir away all stress in people's mind as a gift of nature. Isn't life more or less pretty same? Just a mixed period of stressful and peaceful times?