THANK YOU! (AGAIN!)

We made it, again! Wow! One hundred chapters later and the second book is done! This is absolutely crazy! I cannot believe I'm even writing another one of these haha!

I would like to thank Anna Todd (@imaginator1d)  for writing the After Series and creating these characters that I have the honor of writing about. I owe everything to these books. They definitely brought me out of a dark place, so I cannot express how much writing this means to me. For everyone apart of this story, including Hero and Josephine who brought the characters to life, I thank you. I wouldn't be where I am today without you. I definitely wouldn't have published two books lol.

Of course, I would like to thank everyone who continues to support and read the book. If you've been here since In-Between and are still here, thank you so much! Nothing makes me happier than getting such positive feedback from those who have been here since the beginning! For those who have just joined recently, or have only read a few chapters, or if this is your first time ever seeing this book, thank you so much as well! I love love love reading your responses to the story :) I cannot put into words how much it means to me! You all inspire me to continue writing every day, and even when I was in my lowest of lows with writers block and no motivation, your constant praise and support kept me going. I really appreciate that :)

As for what's next, I guess we'll have to wait and see. All I know is that I cannot just leave you guys with all these questions.... that wouldn't be very nice of me.

For updates about the third book, make sure you follow me :)

It's been a wild ride so far, so again I thank you for continuing to join me on this journey.

Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay safe. As always, let me know what you think in the comments below :)

Until next time,

danicostlin117 xx

UPDATE: THERE'S A THIRD BOOK! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THIS SERIES CALLED HAPPY ENDINGS!