Chapter 40: Tessa

I climb on top of him and begin to kiss him hard. Hardin smiles into the kiss, and immediately starts groaning in delight. We haven't made out, or even had sex in what feels like so long. It's so peculiar for us, so I decide not to waste any time. I begin slowly grinding on top of him, rubbing myself against his erection. Our kisses are sloppy and messy, but there is so much passion, I feel like I'm drowning, but in a good way. If there is even a good way to drown...

"Fuck." Hardin whispers as I reach down and grab his length. I love how fast he can get hard for me. I take his dick in my hand, and pump him slowly. My mouth moves slower as I increase the speed of my hand. I can feel his breath intensifying against my mouth, and I see he begins to stiffen a little.

In a quick move, Hardin flips me over so I'm on the bottom and he's on top.

"My turn now." He says as he spreads my legs apart. Almost immediately, I feel his tongue on my clit, swirling around and hitting every sensitive spot. I moan so loud, I'm scared the neighbors across the street will hear me, but I don't even care.

"More... please." I tell him as he presses harder with his tongue, causing my hips to lift up off the mattress.

"Yes, baby. Come for me." He tells me as he uses his finger and tongue to send me over the edge. It's such an amazing combination, and Hardin is such an expert. I feel every muscle in my body tightening. I feel my heart slamming against my chest. I feel my body temperature rising as he continues to rub.

"Hardin... I-" I cannot even form words for how good I feel. I feel it coming. It's building and building, getting more intense with every stroke of his tongue against me. And just like that, I let go. My body relaxes and endorphins flood my brain.

"So sweet." Hardin peers up over my legs and begins to lick his lips. "Now come here." He pulls me up to him and pushes me against our headboard. "I'm going to fuck you now, okay? I don't know how much longer I can stay hard." He tells me, and I nod, still reeling from my orgasmic high.

I feel his hands on my hips before he plunges into me, causing both of us to cry out.

"So fucking tight. So fucking warm." He breathes heavily as he moves out and thrusts into me again. I lift my hips to meet his, pushing him even farther into me.

"So... good..." I barely get out.

Hardin soon begins to pick up speed, slamming harder and faster into me. He groans with each forceful slam, and I have to grab the bedsheet to control myself from exploding all over him.

"I love you so much." He continues to fuck me with passion, lust, and love.

"I love you." I say back, grabbing onto his arms now for more support.

"I'm going to come, okay?" He tells me, and I feel myself reaching my limit as well. It's the best feeling in the world, and no other man but Hardin could ever make me feel this way.

Quickly, he pulls out of me as I have my release, and has his own release ontop of my stomach. He falls to the side, just as out of breath as I am. It's been a while since Hardin came on my stomach, and I can tell he loves it as he stares at my stomach in admiration. I close my eyes, and feel Hardin's hand swirl it around my pregnant stomach.

"I think you wear this best. Especially pregnant." He whispers against my ear, sending shivers up and down my body. I always feel a little disgusting after he does this, but the way he loves it on me makes me feel better about it. I can't deny how much I love it now though.

"That was..." I whisper, smiling. I look over at Hardin, and move his sweaty hair out of his face.

"Yeah, it was."