⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ⚜

•✧•

As the night settled in with the moon taking its place up the sky illuminating deep inside the dense forest wherein Sonju's voice rang out, standing a few feet away from the Pursuers in front of him "Your numbers have increased quite a lot in these past five days."

"Have you found the Escapees?" Sonju asks his tone of voice taunting them which only provoked the Pursuers, bearing their maws at him they all started charging towards him. Yet before they could even get close to him, Sonju had already slice their heads off stabbing his spear right through their eye.

One by one Sonju continued to take them out without a problem, the Pursuers were no match as they were all slaughtered. Sonju scowled as he stabs another one right in the eye, they were pests, pests that needed to be exterminated. Blood splattered everywhere on the ground including on Sonju as the dead bodies of the Pursuers laid on his feet.

Pulling his spear out of the body of the last of the Pursuers, he turns to face forward where he was met with the Leader that was standing a few feet away from him, with Sonju and the Leader being the only ones left. For a few seconds, no one made a move as they stared at each other until the Leader lifted his sword confidently and charges towards Sonju...Big Mistake

"Thanks, Sonju"

The fight between them didn't last long as he pulled his spear off the head of the Leader turning around to head back where he left Musica, Sonju flicks the blood off his spear before disappearing back through the deep forest muttering under his breath.

"You have my word"

•✧•

Meanwhile, all of you were currently trying to process about arriving at your destination with nothing insight, the pen clearly stating the coordinates of where all of you were.

"What can we do? This is really...B 06 - 32" Emma said a look of confusion as she looks around the area.

Everyone was also in a confusion about the situation right now, standing in a deserted wasteland with nothing to find. You were also in the confusion, your eyes darting around the area to find some kind of clue or sign only to find nothing but rocks and rubble.

"So can you see anyone in the area? Any humans?" Ray asks Nat who was looking through a pair of binoculars to spot anything in the distance.

"I think there's no one" Nat replied with a frown as he turns to face Ray. Your attention was then caught as you then turn your head towards Alicia and Chris when you heard them cry out.

"So Minerva isn't here after all!?"

"But why!?"

You couldn't help but frown at this, did you all really come all the way here for nothing? What to do...you thought deeply but tried to shake away the negative thoughts. There must be a reason why there's nothing to be found here but you couldn't focus on your thoughts when you and everyone were all startled by the younger ones who started throwing a tantrum.

"LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE HE SAID HE WOULD BE HERE HE TOLD US TO COME VISIT" Alicia and Chris shouted loudly as poor Mark was being shaken the life out while Rossie sat quietly behind them silently throwing a tantrum of his own.

"AND WE CAME AAAAAALL THE WAY!!!!" Alicia who had a hold of Mark's collar was about to throw him away making You, Gilda, and Emma panic stopping her as the three of you tried to calm them down.