⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ⚜

•✧•

We need to obtain stable security

A Society that all of us can live in

We have to take everyone there...

As soon as possible.

Who knows? It was only a matter of time that the enemies would be closing in by the minute.

You and Emma called out to the others as you let Emma instruct them.

"Let's focus on just getting out of here for now"

"Okay!!"

"[Y/n] did you find a way??" Emma asks as she and the others turn to you.

"Well we could try to climb up with these roots—" As you were saying these you grab one of the tree's roots from above and try to climb only for it to snap in less than a second.

You deadpan as the kids giggle at your reaction, Emma smiles as she shook her head.

"No good, all the roots here are too weak to climb" She said.

"It looks like it'll be too difficult to find our way back outside from here" Gilda stated as Don's voice made you guys turn to him.

"Let's look for a different exit for now!!" 

As he said this he was already walking down on another path, you guys look at each other and shrug as all of you walk through the path where hopefully you guys could find a different exit.

While walking down the path, the flying bugs flew from above your heads as the kids couldn't help but admire them. 

"Hehe, they look like they're having so much fun" Gilda said as she looks over the kids.

"They've all forgotten the fact that they're tired. It's a lot warmer here than above ground. Maybe this was for the better after all, since we'll be hidden from our enemies as well!" Emma said.

"No..." Ray spoke up.

"Ray..." You trailed off but you knew that staying also here was quite dangerous here, especially here in the dark.

"I really think we should get out of here as soon as possible, we have no idea what's waiting for us at the end of this path. We have nowhere to run if we're attacked by anybody or anything and also..." Ray trailed off as he looks up.

"This forest is weird, this underground too. Why...is there such an opening there?" Ray said.

As you think over about what Ray said, it was true. Now you guys really have to find your way out of here.

It was then by the time you guys arrive at the end of the path, you guys were met by a clearing that had a field of glowing flowers that you haven't seen in your whole life before.

The kids quickly ran towards it as they played around and admire them.

"So pretty~! They're glowing!" Alicia said her eyes sparkling.

"Smells so good too" Jemima said as she took the sweet aroma coming from the flower.

Don walks up to the large tree that was at the center as he touches it. "So this is the dead-end huh..."

"Hey, it looks like we'll be able to climb here! I'll go first to check it out!" Don said to all of you.

"Oh! Oh! I'm coming with!" You said as you were about to join him but got stop by a tug on the wrist.