⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ⚜

•✧•

In the Promised Place

This is what waited for them...

"Welcome...to Shelter B 06 - 32" The unknown man who was in front of you all greeted. Everyone stayed silent and could only stare at him. It's a person, a real human being but that's not the only reason why all of you were staring.

A deadpan expression made its way to your face, watching as he leans back on his chair tossing cookies insides his mouth. His manners are just terrible!! Looking over at him, you also eyed his other hand which had a hold of...a broken teacup??

"Air Tea?!" You heard Nat who was just standing behind you exclaim lowly.

Plus the way he dresses too is totally sleaz....er, individualistic. Everything he was wearing is mismatched. A sense of doubt started to overcome everyone because of this, but you didn't want to start feeling that right now, especially that all of you reached here at B 06 - 32.

Emma then steps up as she looks straight at the man and asks "Are you, Minerva?"

"Nope" The man answered back looking at all of you while continuing on his words "Too bad for you kids. I'm not William Minerva"

The moment both of your eyes met, you felt an unsettling feeling but held it together and narrowed your eyes at him to which the man raised a brow before his eyes averted towards Ray who steps in front of you purposely blocking the man's vision to you.

"Then please call him. We came all the way in order to meet Minerva" Ray spoke up with a narrowed gaze at the man who in turns scoffs at him, throwing another piece of cookie in his mouth replaying to Ray.

"He ain't here chum!"

Hearing that the man all of you had been waiting to meet wasn't here at all made everyone, including you frown. Seeing this the man lean back on his chair adding to his words "What a shame huh? No Minerva's around here, at all,"

SO MINERVA WAS REALLY A DIRTY LIAR...?! Alicia, Mark, and Chris reacted with a look of disbelief and you could already feel another tantrum coming you quickly hid behind Ray, who thankfully managed to make them behave by simply saying "Calm down"

Now that the situation with that was handled Ray turned back to face the man "Clearly you know of Minerva, too. We need more information, where is he right now?"

You eyed the cookies the man picks up and felt your stomach churn in hunger before you quickly scolded yourself internally at this knowing it was not the time for your sweet tooth to act and focus back on the situation at hand.

The man once again tips his chair back that you were surprised he wasn't falling from how far he leaned back as the man answered Ray's question laughing "No idea man!!"

"Then who are you and what are you doing here?" You ask, carefully eyeing the man with unease as he was quick to lean forward and pull something out of his vest to which made all of your eyes widened.

"Who am I?! I'm your Senior" The man laughed before smirking, holding the object for all of you to see.

"It's the same Pen!" Alicia said pointing at the Pen that Ray was currently holding was exactly indeed the same one as the man in front of you had in his own hand.

"Senior?" Mark voices out looking at the man curiously who was quick to jump on the table with a smirk "Yup, well not from Grace Field, at any rate"