⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ⚜

Head Towards The Light

That Pours In

From The Unknown Tomorrow

•✧•

"They're nowhere to be found!!"

"We've speculate that they've already somehow escaped plantation grounds!!"

The sisters that were assign to assist the Demons on capturing the Escapees yelled out through the gates.

Plant 3, where Gracefield House was, is now burnt down. It was utterrly chaos.

"Low quality 6, Average quality 3, Good quality 2, High quality 2, and Premium quality 3! 16 total...What an extraordinary loss!!" Grandma seethed with gritted teeth as she now turn to face Isabella.

"73584 what an unforgivable mistake on your part! Just why...this isn't like you at all!!" Grandma stated her voice lace with confusion and dibelief.

"This isn't right...it's you were talking about, how—"

"No" Isabella spoke up firmly, cutting of Grandma.

"This is entirely my fault" Isabella said as Grandma frowns.

In the headquarters, the demons were currently discussing and handling out the disastrous mess that happened in the farm.

"We've located footsteps around the North. Eastern edge" One of the guard informed the demon that sat in front of them.

"Then send out individuals to go after them as soon as possible!!" His thunderous voice echoed as he slams his fisted hand on the arm of his chair.

"Let the surrounding areas know what's going on as well!! We've got premium goods on the loose...and by that, I mean our premium goods!" The Demon in front of them rages as he then leans back on his chair.

He breathes deeply as he looks at the others infront of him now speaking calmly but also had a dark tone on it.

"Of course whether they're dead or alive, let them know that we'll be sure to provide due compensation for turning in the goods" He ordered as the demons nodded their heads.

•✧•

"Ack!!" You let out as you trip on the huge tree foot, you shut your eyes ready to face plant on the ground but felt nothing.

"Seriously, you've been falling since we got down here" Ray sighs who had caught your arm and pulled you back to your feet.

You gave a sheepish grin as you rub the back of your head and thank him as he ruffles your hair and grab your hand, both of you following the others.

After getting down on the small cliff, all of you had proceeded on your journey and ended up here on a gigantic forest.

Emma was at the front looking around with the compass in her hand, the sun had already took its place up the sky but it was over shadowed by the gigantic trees leaves from above.

"They're so huge!" Don lets out as he craned his head up to stare at the humangous trees as he and the kids admired them.

"Incredible...so this is the Outside World" Ray mumbles looking around as both of you walk side by side, hands holding together.

"Do you think it's some kind of a Primeval Forest?" You ask looking over at the raven head.

"I'm not sure but this is completely different from the forest we were just in a few minutes ago" Ray replied as you nodded your head in agreement.