1

[Completed on 20th July 2016]

All Rights Reserved ©2015 Jennipher907

No part of this book may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. Thank you.

*Previously known as "A Walk On The Wild Side".

©2015 Jennipher907 All Rights Reserved

---
Disclaimer:

I wrote this book when I was 12, so this might not be the best of my works.
The beginning might be trashy, but as it goes on it gets better.

Amber is a not a normal teenager. She is moving to a new school, Jefferson High. Luckily for her, her brother, Dylan, goes to the same school.

He is a senior at Jefferson High. Everybody knows him as the most popular and sexiest boy in school.

Ryan Stiles, the bad guy,everybody is afraid of him. Nobody knows his story, and nobody tries too.

Amber is warned to stay away from him.

A new boy comes along, Ethan Bradly. Amber becomes his first friend on his first day. He accepts this and they immediately become close. Ethan takes a disliking to Ryan because of his behavior.

Who would Amber choose?

---

Thank you for reading my book,. Hope you enjoy it.

(: Stalk me :)

Instagram: Malaika.Charles

Twitter: Malaika907_

Tumblr: Angel1201

---

Amber

First day of school. A new school. Finally, I was able to leave that hell hole they called a school. I was bullied there. I didn't even know what I had done to deserve it. I always wore casual clothing. Unlike the other female population. They wore skimpy skirts and revealing shirts.

I am going into a new school, which means a new attitude and a new me.A fresh start. My brother, Dylan, had given me some pointers on some people to be friends with and people to never mess with. I could hang out with people who are nice to me and don't hang out with the wrong crowd.

The person I should always stay away from is Ryan, Ryan Stiles. He is the schools bad boy. He never follows rules and is always getting in trouble.

Plus he is a player, he pretends to like girls just to get into their pants and then dump them. Ryan treats girls like shit, his words not mine. Dylan told me that Ryan has never had a girlfriend before. Only one night stands from what I've heard. No girl can change him.

Nobody knows his real story.

~~~~~

A/N

This is my first book on Wattpad. I am not very good in writing books but please feel free to add comments or requests if you want me to add more things.

Bye

Jen