3

Amber

I looked into his brown eyes. He looked so innocent. I noticed I was staring and shook my head.

"Watch where you are going." He said in disgusted tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I scoffed. He is so rude and acts like he owns the world. I took this chance to walk away. I went to my first class. Math. What a great way to start the first day of school. Note the sarcasm.

I walked down the hall trying to find the math classroom.

"Room 252." I mumbled to myself. I found the classroom and I entered. The teacher was writing his name on the board. He was slim. He had short black hair and was wearing a white shirt and black dress pants. He wrote the name Mr. Stephen on the board. I walked to the front and all I eyes turned to look at me. The teacher turned around and saw me.

"Oh hello. I am Mr. Stephen." he said pointing to the board, "Your name is?" he asked.

"My name is Amber, Amber Clark." he looked at me in shock before replying.

"Oh you must be Dylan Clark's sister. He told me that you would be joining this class. Welcome, have a seat." he said enthusiastically. I followed his orders and walked up to find a seat. As I was looking for a seat, in the corner of my eye I saw him.

He was writing something into his notebook. Before he could look up, I looked forward and continued my search for my seat. The only seat available was a seat in the far back in a corner. I made my way up to my desk and sat down.

I sighed. This would be a long period

-

Finally it was lunch time. I got out of my history class. The teacher was actually quite fun.

I made my way into the cafeteria, when I entered there were kids talking and gossiping and more. I brought my own lunch just in case. My brother was nowhere to be found, so I sat at an empty table.

I was about to take my ham and cheese sandwich out of the brown paper bag when a perky girl came to my table.

"Hello I am Becky, what's your name?" she asked.

Becky had bright red hair. She was much shorter that me. She had curves that would make a coke bottle cry. 

"Hello... the name's Amber." I said.

"Nice name. Are you new around here? Cos I haven't seen you here." she asked.

"Yeah I am." I said

"Ok nice to meet you. Could I sit with you for lunch? I kinda had no one to sit with." she asked while scratching the back of her head.

"Yeah sure." I replied. After that we just sat and asked each other questions. I got to know a lot about her and she got to know a lot about me. I guess I made my fist new friend.

~