5

Amber

I stared at her until she finally began to speak.

"First of all, we were all in the hallway making our ways to our lockers when he suddenly shouted that he needed to tell everyone something." I was paying close attention to every detail of the story that came out of her mouth.

"By saying that heads were turning to listen to what he had to say, he said that yesterday He had seen a girl. He talked about her ginger-brown hair and hazel eyes, he claimed that he wanted to talk to her but she clearly didn't want to. He said that she bursted out insults instead of listening to what he had to say. He mentioned that the girl was you. So if anyone saw you they would need to warn you about the 'damage' he would do to you." she said moving her hands to the word damage.

He is actually going to look for me after what he said. I just can't believe he is doing all of this after he accused me of liking him. Well I am not going to run.

I will just walk really fast.

"I can't believe him." I finally said something after a long time.

"I know, news nowadays travels fast." she agreed.

We walked down the hallway going to our first class of the day and I was already pissed. Our first subject, Art, a subject that you could express your feelings. I wanted to scream so loud in frustration. I couldn't, I could only paint out my emotions.

-

It was lunch. Classes flew by fast because I had Becky in most of them with me. When we got to the cafeteria, the first person I spotted was my brother. I was about to walk out, but too late he saw me already.

"Amber! Amber! Hey! Over here." he yelled waving his hand. I made my way slowly with Becky on my tail towards my brothers' table.

"Hey Dyl." I greeted him.

"Hey Am, what's wrong?" he asked. I hated how he could read me like an open book.

"Nothing." I lied, taking a seat.

"Ok." he replied eyeing me suspiciously. "Who is your friend?" he asked finally taking notice of Becky.

"Oh yeah, Dylan this is Becky, Becky this is Dylan." I introduced them.

"Hello Becky, nice to meet you." he said giving his signature smirk that would make girls melt.

"Oh I know who you are", Becky replied shyly. I saw a shade of red appearing on her cheeks resembling her hair. Someone's got a crush. After we had our lunch, we headed out to the football bleachers because somebody wanted to watch my brother play football. Not mentioning names but it was Becky.

"So Becky... do you have a crush on my brother?" I asked her.

"Okay I do, but please don't tell him. He is just too cute and dreamy and I just want to get married to him someday and have kids and maybe a dog or maybe two-"

"Okay okay I don't need to know." I cut her off. I am disgusted thinking about my brother and Becky getting married. I shuddered at the thought.

-

"Okay class your homework is on page 45. Work on question 1, 2 and 3. You may leave." Mr. Stephen is a pain in the ass. So much homework.

As the day ended I remembered him. I saw him standing next to my locker.

"Hello once again." he said smirking.

"What do you want Ryan?" I asked.

"Someone's not to happy, well I came to tell you that you need to respect me", he said pushing me onto my locker with his hands on my shoulders.

"Well I am not too happy because I saw your face. I don't respect boys like you." I spat the words at him.

"Look  who's talking, I know you are afraid of me. I can see it in your eyes", he said. He looked down to my lips and back to my eyes.

"I am not because if I was I wouldn't be standing up for myself." I retorted.

"Well then miss smarty pants. Good for you." he said casually leaning on a nearby locker.

He started leaning in. I knew he wanted to kiss me. I didn't. I pushed him away.

"I don't kiss jerks like you." I shoved him off me.

"I'll get you for this." He gritted his teeth.

"Says the one who thinks like him." I whispered with a crooked smile.

~