13

Amber

I walked away furiously. How could he do this to me? He stood there and looked at me in the eye and lied to my face.

'The bell rang. I walked into my next class. I had it with him. Thinking about it now, he could have just been using me. He never showed affection towards me around people. To me it seemed like he was avoiding me in school. So if that's how he is going to play, then so be it.

Mr. Stephen was teaching. To me he sounded like he was talking gibberish.

-

It was lunch break and I was on the football field. Well... on the sideline. I was sitting there watching the boys play football. It was quite an interesting game. Oh who am I kidding? I was sitting there watching their bodies. How they laughed whole-heartedly when their other players were tackled. I decided that that was enough football for today. I got up and made my way over to the exit when Leo called me.

"Hey Amber." he said

"Oh hey Leo. I haven't seen you in a while."

"I have been out sick. I think I got it from you." he chuckled.

"I am so sorry, hope you feel better?"

"Yes I do. Much better."

Leo and I walked into the lunch hall talking and laughing. As I was making my way towards the long line of people for lunch, I saw Becky sitting with Ashley and some other popular kids.

"I'll be right back." I told Leo. He nodded his head. I was walking up to her table when I over heard her say

"It was fun to see her cry. Did you see the way she was tearing up? Let me not start on her outfit." she said laughing.

I cleared my throat and she turned her head to my direction. "Hi Amber, what are you doing here?"

"Well I was going to ask my friend why she was sitting at this table but I've seen that you turned against me." I spat at her.

"Well I'm sorry. I didn't mean to she-"

"Save it for someone who cares. I thought I was you friend. I guess not." I cut her off and walked away.  

I was done for the day. School wasn't interesting at all. I started to think. If Becky was talking to Ashley, that means she must have planned out the whole 'incident'. Well not by herself of course with the help of Ashley.

Now I get what Ryan was saying. Dang it! I should have listened to him instead of slapping him.

I walked down the hallway and walked to the parking lot. I looked around and spotted Ryan in his car. Sitting there. He looked lost in thought.

I walked up to his car. He looked up and started staring. I looked at him and mouthed open the window . He snapped out of his thoughts when I started to knock on the window. He finally rolled it down.

"Ryan I am so sorry that I didn't believe you. I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok I forgive you." He said cutting me off.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Ok so now what I came here to do."

Ryan opened the passenger door. I crawled in. I  told him what I knew about the incident . I told him that Becky and Ashley planned this out.

After I explained every detail to Ryan, he understood everything. I just hope we are friends now.

Ryan drove me home.

I put on my pajamas and laid in my bed. I really like Ryan I just hope that nothing bad happens to change that. I put my head on my pillow and fell asleep.

~

This is a filler chapter.