Chapter 23

{Media:Emma's outfit}

Not edited!

This sucks so bad i'm sorry!

•Emma•

"Emma Miller,Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"His voice rings through my ears.Is this really happening right now?

"Yes,i would love to"i say and jump into his arms almost making him fall backwards.We hugged for a moment before finally pulling away and looking into each others eyes. "Thank you,you have no idea how long i've waited for this moment"He smiled and put his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry i didn't notice how sweet you really are sooner,and that i said all these mean things about you when i was mad at you for a reason that wasn't even true"I say and run my hand slowly up and down his chest. "It's fine,you're mine now,there's nothing more i could ask for"He said finally closing the gap between us and locking our lips in a kiss.

Our lips move in sync with each other like the first time they met but this one is sweeter then the other one we had earlier today,that one was more heated but this one was full of passion and full of life.Harry Styles is my boyfriend.

I thought i'd never say that but here i am,kissing Harry Styles after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

He pulled away with the biggest smile on his face i've ever seen.His dimples are the only thing i can stare at right now,they are so deep (Lol) and fit him so perfectly.

"We have a date tomorrow at 8,i have a surprise for you"He smiles,But he said he was going to hang out with Niall tomorrow night at 8. "What about Niall?"I ask.

"I lied"

-

"How do i look?"I say turning around to face a very tired Zoe sitting on my bed.

"Perfect"She smiles,we've been all day trying to find a dress for me to wear.My room is a mess!Clothes everywhere,on the floor,the bed,my desk,chair,everywhere.

"I like it"I smile and look at myself in the mirror.It's a dark blue floral dress "What about shoes?"I ask worried,I don't think i have any shoes to go with this.

"I brought some with me"Zoe said and walked over to the corner of the room and picked up a bag full of her shoes. "What about these?"She asks picking up blue high heels from the bag. "I had a feeling you'd pick something blue"She laughed.She knows me so well.She did my hair and make up as fast as she could because we we're running late like always.

"Are you ready?"She asks with a smile on her face. "Is it weird that i'm kind of nervous?"I nervously laugh as we make our way out of my bedroom. "No not at all"

We make our way down the stairs,we could hear Harry and Louis in the kitchen talking. "Harry,she's all yours"Zoe said as we got into the kitchen.He looked handsome in his tight black jeans and a white dress shirt.

"Hi"He said walking closer to me "You look handsome"I smile. "You look amazing"He said looking me up and down. "Is it to much?"I ask twirling around in my dress. "No not at all,it's perfect"He said putting his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

I blush as his lips come in contact with my cheek,i'm still getting used to the fact that me and Harry are actually together. "Alright get out before i kick your asses out"Louis laughed and playfully pushed Harry's shoulder.

We make our way to the front door,Harry opens the door for me i take a step outside but then i realise that Louis and Zoe are still in the house. "Wait,are you going to stay here?"I ask as harry puts his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him.