Chapter 35

•Emma•

From:Harry

Hey i'll pick you up in 5 minutes.

The whole weekend we spent time with our parents,we went out to dinner and went to see a movie.It was fun,but not as fun as it was to spend time with Harry.

Harry was going to be here to pick me up for school in about 5 minutes.

I've noticed that Harry has been acting alittle weird since his parents came home,i've asked him if he's alright he just says he's fine and acts like nothing happened.

I'll just have to ask him later and try to get it out of him.

I grab my school bag and run down the stairs to get something to eat before i leave.

I grab an apple from the kitchen counter then put my shoes on.As i open the door Harry drives into the driveway with a smile on his face.

"Hey"I say giving him a side hug as i step into his car. "Hey"He kissed my cheek then pulled out of the driveway.

We drive in silence for a while before i speak up.

"I know something has been bothering you,please tell me"I say placing my hand on his thigh.

He sights and places his hand over mine. "My sister's moving back here"

"That's great news,why aren't you happy?"I smile,locking our fingers together. "Because she's getting married."Why isn't he happy for his sister?

"That's even better"I smile.

"No it's not,that dude is a d ick"He tries to keep himself calm. "What are you talking about he's nice"Nick has always been nice to me,i've never seen him being rude to anyone.

"No he's not,he always threatened to kill me if i "interupted" them.And he's not even that good to Aiden he just let's Gemma take care of him herself"He rolls his eyes,

He pulls up at the school and parks the car.

"I've never seen him being mean to him"I say and take his hand as we make our way into the school. "Yeah that's because he only does it when no one sees"

Now i feel sorry for Gemma and Aiden.I always thought Nick was such a nice lad,but i guess he's not.

"And the thing is Gemma is as blind as it can be,she's too in love with him to see what is happening"

"Poor Aiden,does he hurt him?"I ask,hoping he's going to say no,Nick is a pretty strong guy and can probably make everyone do what he wants them to.And Aiden is the sweetest little boy he doesn't desurve anything like this,he's only 6.

"He has hit him a few times,but nothing to really leave a mark,because he doesn't want anyone to know"Harry says awakwardly looking down at the ground.

"Why don't you tell anyone?"I ask.

"Because no one will believe me"He says as we walk into class hand in hand.April sat in the front giving us a stare,but i wasn't going to let her get in my way again so i ignored her and walked with Harry to the two empty seats in the back.

"We'll talk about this later"I whisper in his ear and take my books out of my bag as the teacher walks in.

-

"Can you come over to my place after school,i feel like we have been so distant lately"Zoe says as we take a seat at one of the tables in the cafeteria. "Yeah of course"I smile and take a bite out of my food.

"Hey"Harry says kissing my cheek taking a seat next to me.He wrapped his arms around me and moved his chair closer to mine.Louis took a seat next to Zoe and put his arms around her too.

"Do you have anything planed after school?"Harry asked me as he stole a bite from my food. "Heyy my food"I say and take it out of his hands. "Yeah me and Emma were planing to catch up after school at my house"Zoe answered for me.

"Oh okay"Harry says looking disappointed "Why?"I ask.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to help me with my history essay,but it's okay"He smiled.

After School

"So what's up with you and Louis?"I ask,we were walking over to her car. "Ugh...not much"She said and unlocked her car.

"What do you mean?"I ask stepping into her car and throwing my bag in the back seat of her car

"Well i mean we act like a couple all the time,but he hasn't asked me yet"She says and starts driving away from hell.

"He will soon,i promise"I say.

"You're so lucky to have Harry"She laughed and starts driving in the direction to her house.

"Yeah i am"I smile looking at my shoes

All of sudden something hit the side of the car and i felt my head smash against the window.

The last thing i remember is pain going through my body before i feel me eyes close and i pass out.