Epilogue

Since i kinda ended this book without telling you guys,i'm going to make this chapter special and much much longer then the normal chapters.

Just to let you know there will be alot of s.exual tension between them,you're welcome ;)

This is my first time writing thing like this so bear with me on this.It's not much detail tho,but i tried.

~~~~~

Me and Harry had been living together for about two years now and we've been together for about 5 years.

We got married when we were 21 which was a year ago today so i had been planing his surprise all week.

We did get married pretty young but our families agreed on it and we are both legal to get married so why not do it.

He proposed to me on christmas when we were alone in his parents garden,well i can't really say that we were alone,he had told the whole family to have a peek out the window.The next thing they knew he was on one knee.

I was getting everything ready for Harry to come home from work,i placed his gift on the table, lit up some candles and placed some of the cupcakes i had made for him today around the gift.

"Baby i'm home" He says closing the door of our little apartment. "Hey"I smile walking over to him,grabbing his face and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"What's all this"He says taking his tie off and placing his bag on the couch.

"Happy anniversary babe"I smile guiding him to sit in the chair.I take a seat next to him. "Aw you're cute"He says kissing my nose.

"Open it"I say as he stairs at the box infront of him. He reaction when he sees what's inside is priceless. "W-wha"He tries to say but doesn't get a word out of him.

"Surprise"I say throwing my hands in the air.

"You...You're pregnant?"He says lifting up the little yellow baby shoes and the little matching yellow onesie. "Yes, almost 2 months"

His expression is the best thing i've ever seen my entire life.He picks me up and spins me around like a child.He puts me down and starts placing kisses all over my face "I love you,I love you,I love you"He says with tears in his eyes.

"And i love you too little one"He smiles down at my stomach placing his hand over it.

"How long have you known?"He asked,his hand still on my small bump.

"About two weeks"

"Two weeks,why didn't you tell me"He says hugging me.

"I wanted to surprise you on our anniversary"I smile.

"I'm not in the mood anymore for my gift,but we can stay here and cuddle,all three of us,yeah,how does that sound"He smiles placing his hand back on my small bump.I liked the way he said three of us.

"That sounds lovely,what was your gift supposed to be?S.ex?"I laugh

"No"He leads me to the couch "Fancy dinner......then s.ex"

-

"We have something we want to tell you guys"I say as me and Harry stand up from the dinner table.We invited everyone over for dinner to tell them the happy news.Well we invited them over then when they all came we kinda realised that our little apartment wasn't big enough for all of these people.

Mine and Harry's parents are here,and our siblings,My brother and his girlfriend and Aidan,Gemma and Gemma's new fiancé William.

"I'm sorry if there is small room for everybody we're trying to find a bigger place because ugh."I look over to Harry with a smile. "Because we're expecting a baby"He smiles at me pulling me to him by my waist.