Chapter 41

•Emma•

You can come in now"I call for Harry to come into the bathroom.After taking almost 20 minutes to put on my bikini i finally was able to get it on.

Having the cast on my arm gave me a pretty hard time.

I did not want to call Harry so he would have to help me,that would just be awkward.

He slowly walks in like a lost puppy having no idea what was going on. "Okay how are we going to do this"I laugh and step into the shower.

"I-I'll just wash you with the shower head and watch out for your casts"He awkwardly smiles. "Let's just get this over with"I breath out,i can't wait for this to be over.It's so damn awkward.

He turned the shower on,the cold water running down my body making me jump alittle. "You okay?"Harry asked taking the shower head of the thing it was on.

"It was just cold"I awkwardly smile.

He moved the shower head up and down my body,making it even more awkward then it was. "W-what next?"He asked trying to look somewhere else then at me.

"Shampoo i guess"I say and hand him my favourite shampoo,it smelled like fruits.He turns the water off and puts some shampoo in his hand before rubbing the together then putting it in my hair.

"It smells good"He smiled and turns the water back on to wash it out.

"Do you want me to help you out?"He asks when this is finally over. "Yeah"

He wraps a towel around my body then grabs hold of my right arm and helps me step out, then he picks me up and carries me into my room.

He places me down on my bed then took a seat next to me. "Do you need any more help?"He asks rubbing the back of his neck.

"I think i might need some help on getting dressed"I awkwardly say.I'm not going to be able to put on my clothes on my own i hardly could change into bikinis by myself,so trying to out on jeans and a shirt alone is not going to work.

"O-Okay what do you want me to do?" He asks.I had my clothes picked out they were on my desk chair so he didn't need to pick out clothes for me.

"My clothes are on my chair can you get the for me?"I ask.

He walks over to my chair and takes them in his big hands then walks over to me with a smile.

I pick up my underwear and place it on my lap then take my bikini bottoms off  underneath the towel.Harry looks away from me while i do this making me laugh,he probably thought he was going to see something else.

"Oh damn it,how am i going to get my bra on when i have this cast on"I mumble to myself.This is going to take a long time.Harry gives me a look from the corner of his eyes,not sure if he should help me or not.

I look over at him and give him a warn smile. "I'll just put on my sports bra that's easier"I awkwardly laugh and walk over to my dresser with the towel still wraped around me.

"I-I can go out of the room if you want" Harry says standing up from the bed. "You choose,i don't mind you being in here"I say honestly.I don't really care if he's in here while i get dressed.

"I'll give you some privacy"He says and walks over to me giving me a kiss on the lips before walking out of my room.

-

After finally getting my clothes on i called Harry to let him know that he could come in.

"You wanna watch a movie?"He asked taking a seat on my bed. "Yeah what do you wanna watch?"I smile taking a seat next to him.

We went through the movies on Netflix and found a movie that we both liked.Harry went downstairs and made some popcorn then came back up.

"I just realized that we're supposed to be studying"He laughed and ploped down on the bed next to me.

"Too bad"I say and grab a mouth full of popcorn and fill my mouth.

A/N

I don't know how often i'm able to update now that school has started and i have to take school over everything because i'm going to graduate next year and i don't really have time for writing,i started school on wednesday and i have SO MUCH homework.

But i'll try my best to update :)