Chapter 2

{Media:Emma's sweater-Harry's wearing it-}

•Emma•

Turns out i have to be stuck with Harry five days a week.

Why can't someone else help him with his homework,why do i have too.

I have 20 minutes to shower and change until Harry comes to study,so i jumped into the shower it took me less the 10 minutes.i walked into my room in just a towel and walked to my closet to find something to wear

I turned around with my clothes in hand,I let out a loud scream when i see Harry sitting on my bed smirking looking me up and down,I forgot that i was just in a towel nothing else,I ran into the bathroom as fast as i could to change.

I walked out of the bathroom now fully dressed and sit on my bed,Harry was now sitting on my beanbag in the corner of my room.

"Why did you come so early,your always late to everything?"I say taking my things out of my schoolbag "I wanted to see my best friend"He smirked i just rolled my eyes.

"Lets get this over with,take out your books"I say and open my books waiting for him to do the same.He took out his books and sat next to me on the bed.

"Can we do something else,i don't wanna study,school only started 2 months ago,can we just talk or something,get to know each other better"He says,that didn't sound like the Harry i know,why did he want to get to know me better he knows almost every thing about me.

"No we have to finish this i want to do something else then be here and help you with your homework"

•Harry•

Ouch

I know she think that i hate her but the truth is i've secretly had a crush on her for a little while now,oh who am i kidding i've had a crush on her for years,I just can't bring myself to tell her cause she hates me and she'll think i'm a creep,even though she thinks that,she'll just think i'm an even more creep for liking her.

"So did you get it?"She asks. "What sorry i wasn't listining"I look up at her.

"The answer is 42"She rolles her eyes and grabs the pencil from my hand and writes it down.She looks so beautiful when she's focus,she had my pencil between her teeth biting it,i don't really mind. "Oh sorry i forgot it was your pencil"She wipes the back of it then gives it back to me "it's oka-...great now it's all full of your saliva"I ones again have to remind myself that we're suppost to hate each other.

She rolles her eyes at me then looks back at my homework.The truth was that i asked my mum to ask her to help me with my homework,i'm not the smarted person ever,I'm not really good at doing my homework cause i can't get half of it right,but Emma is,she's so smart,that is one of the hundred things why i like her.

"You know you were suppost to finish this last month right"She looks at me and shows me the book. "I know"I reply "Then why didn't you do it?" She asks me,i can tell she's getting annoyed with me. "I don't know,i don't get it and i never get any help in school so why should i do it if i don't know how it works"I close my eyes,i'm really tired.

"Then why don't you ask for help?"She ask. "Because i ask for help and the teachers just won't help me,so i gave up on trying to get them to help me"I explain.

"Anyways,can we just finish this"She says and turns back to her homework.I turn my head to look at her.Her hair is wet from her shower,She's wearing a sweater that said 'Teenage Runaway' (pic of Harry wearing it on side) and some shorts,her bum looks great in them.She looks really cuddly "Can you please stop looking at my bum,you pervert"She says and hits me with her pencil.

"Hmm,What"I say and take my eyes of her body and look her in the eyes,don't even get me started on her blue eyes,Their the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen i- "Are you done looking at me"She shakes her head and looks ones again at our homework "If you have been listening to me then you should know what the 'x' means"She says,oh shit

"19"Was the first thing that came to my mind. "Nice try Styles,34"She said and wrote down the answer. "Close enough"I say and take my phone out of my pocket.Louis had texted me before i got here,i forgot to check it. "Put your phone down"Emma said annoyed.I ignore her and open the text Louis had sent me.

'You're so in love with her ;)'

Earlier me and Lou had been talking about Emma,he's the only one that knows that i like her.

'I'm not in love mate,I just like her that's all' I reply and walk over to her beanbag.

'That's what you think,Anyway how's it going?' He sends back after a while 'It's not really going well,she cought me looking at her bum' I can't check his reply cause Emma snaps the phone out of my hands and runs to the other side of the room "Who are you texting?"She asks "No one"I say and run after her trying to get my phone back,i'm thankful that i locked my phone.

"Is it a girl?"She laughed trying to get my password right,little does she know that it's her birthday.It will be awkward if she guesses it right.

"No"I say and snap my phone out of her hands. "Does Harry have a little crush on someone"She says and raises her eyebrows at me smirking.'Yes on you'I wanted to say.

"No i was texting Lou"I say and put my phone back in my pocket. "Who's Lou?"She asks confused. "Louis"

"Oh one of your hot friends"She smirks and takes a seat on the bed again. "I'm the hottest out of all my friends"I say and take a seat next to her on the bed.

"Don't think so Styles"She laughs and puts all her school stuff into her bag again.

A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉

I'll try to update every friday or saturday.