Chapter 27

{Media: Gif of Harry omg i laughed so hard when i first saw it 😂}

•Emma•

We walk into a dress shop full with prom dresses,this is so amazing.There is a dress in every color.Green, Blue, Red, Pink, and even some in orange.Louis and Harry went to get their tux in the store on the other side of the mall,then they said they were going to go to the coffee shop at the corner because they knew we'd take much longer then them.

"Do you girls need any help"A man says walking over to us.

"Yeah,we're looking for a dress for prom"Zoe smiles. "Well then you came to the right store,we just got delivered so many dresses this mornig"The man smiled. "I'm Robbie by the way"He smiles once again.

Robbie walks with us around the shop showing us all kinds of dresses. "So what kind of dress are you girls looking for?"He asks. "I want a long one that goes to the floor"I say,i've been looking on the internet for some dresses and i find the longer ones nicer then the short ones.

He showed me some long dresses,i didn't really like them,they either were to expensive or they were the wrong color.Zoe had found some dresses that she wanted to try on,but i hadn't found any that i wanted to try on.

"What about this one?"Zoe asks holding a light pink dress up. "I don't know"i say looking it up and down. "At least try it on"She says handing the dress over to me.I look behind me and see that some workers are bringing more dresses into the shop.Maybe i'll find some there.

I walk over to the rack that had the new dresses hanging on them.I see a red dress that looks amazing,so i take that one to try one and then i take a blue one that was hanging there as well

"Let's see you girls in those dresses,yeah"Robbie smiles guiding us to the dressingroom.

We try them on,i don't really want anyone i tried on but it's still a whole week untill prom so i have time to find something else. "Alright you ready Em"Zoe says from her dressingroom. "Yeah"I reply and walk out of my dressingroom.

Zoe walks out wearing a one shoulder cream colored dress which fits beautifly on her body.This dress is perfect for her,she has to get it. "Girl you looking so damn fly"Robbie smirks at her,snapping his finger as he said so.

"You have to get it"I tell her as i make my way back into my dressingroom to change. "Wait a minute Em"Robbie says looking me up and down. "I think you have the right dress on,just not the right color,i'll be right back"He said and walks somewhere getting the dress.

He returns moments later holding two dresses that were the same just not the same color.Pink and Blue.

"So which one do you want to try on first?"He asks handing me the dresses. "The pink one"I say and walk into the dressingroom once again. "I'll bet money on that she's going to pick the blue one,she's obsessed with blue dresses"I hear Zoe say from the other side of the curtains. "You're on"I hear Robbie reply.I laugh to myself and put the dress on.

"I don't like the color"I say when i walk out of the dressingroom to show them. "Told you"Zoe smirks. "She hasn't desided if she's going to take the blue one so shh.."Robbie 'shh-ed' her with his finger on his lips.

"Then try the other one"He smiles.I do as he says and change into the blue dress,and i immediately fall in love with it.I walk out and Robbie's and Zoe's mouth fall slightly open. "What do you think?"I ask spinning around to show them.

"It's perfect"Zoe smiles. "Hey you're taking to lo-"A voice says behind Zoe,Zoe immediately knows the voice and turns around to cover Harry's eyes. "Louis close your eyes"She says as he walks in after Harry.This makes Louis bump into a reck of dresses and he falls flat on his face.

We all burst out laughter as he falls,but Harry on the other hand doesn't have any idea what's going on and starts questioning us what happened. "He fell"Zoe laughs still covering Harry's eyes with her hands,but they slip down the more she laughs.

"Cover your eyes Harry"I say as Zoe removes her hands from him.He does as i say and covers his face with his hands. "I'm guessing they are the boyfriends"Robbie smiled at us.Me and Zoe blush and nod our head.

"You better back off,she's mine"Louis says from the floor.He still hasn't gotten up.Me and Zoe walk back into our dressingroom to change so the boys don't have to wait for much longer. "I'm gay"I hear Robbie reply to Louis comment.

They stay and chat while we change into our clothes.

"You ready"I smile walking up to Harry,placing my hands behind his neck,he gives me a kiss in response and walks with me to the cash register.I hand my dress to the lady behind the desk,she smiles as she sees Harry's hands on my lower back.

I open my wallet and take out my card when Harry beats me to it and hands the woman his card. "Harry"I whisper. "What,i'm going to pay"He says taking his card back from the woman and smiles as she hands him the bag. "I'll have to pay you somehow"I say and stop walking and turn to him.

Louis and Zoe are now paying for Zoe's dress,Louis had two bags in his hand,probably from when Harry and him went to get their tux's.I hadn't noticed that Harry was holding two bags in his hand untill now.i guess he got some stuff too.

"You've already given me eveything i want"He smiles down at me before leaning in and giving me a long kiss on the lips.

"Hey Love bird,you coming"Louis shouts from behind us with his arms wrapped around Zoe.

A/N

Please vote and comment 😄