Chapter 10

{Media:Gif of Harry}

The kids phrases are supposed to be spelled wrong so you don't need to point that out :)

•Emma•

Oh my god,i can't beleive it,i'm going on a date with Zayn freaking Malik.

He called me a few hours ago and asked me out,I'm still freaking out!

It's 4 in the afternoon and i'm just
lying in my bed with a huge smile on my face.The doorbell rang after a couple of minutes,the only thing i've done today is lying on my bed and thinking about Zayn.....And got some food.

"Harry can you get that?"I yell.
I hear the door open downstairs and Harry talking to a familiar voice. "Emma,come
downstairs for a minute"Harry shouts from downstairs.

I roll my eyes and stand up from my lying position on my bed. "What?"I ask as i walk out of my room and downstairs.

"There is someone here for you"he said and walked into the livingroom.Who could be at the door? "Emma i need you to do me a huge favor"Jessica,my mums friend asks.

"What is it?"I ask,i try to sound exited,i bet i'll have to watch her kids,like always. "Can you watch the kids,can they sleep here,there is an emergency at work and i might have to be all night"She said holding Skylynn,her daughter "Ugh...Yeah sure,where's Adam?"I ask looking behind her,not seeing him anywhere.

"Oh he ran inside with you're boyfriend"She smiled,giving me a little wink when she said boyfriend. "He's not my boyfriend"I say and take Skylynn from her arms.

"Well you guys would look cute together,i've got to go,bye"She said waving at Skylynn.I close the door after she leaves,then walk into the livingroom to Harry and Adam. "Can we pway doll?"Skylynn asks as i place her down on the floor. "Maybe later,can you stay with Harry for a few minutes while i go get something to eat?"I say bending down to her eye level "Harry's funny"Adam laughed pointing at Harry.

"You can wait with me,what do you want to do?"Harry asks her as i walk out of the living room to the kitchen.

I wasn't really in the mood to babysit right now,i hope they like Harry so maybe they can be with him most of the time.

After i finished eating i walked back into the living room to see what they were doing.Harry was sitting on the floor with a crown on his head. "Emma you'w going to be the queen!"Skylynn says as she sees me.

She takes my hand in her little one and leads me to sit next to Harry on the floor.She then walks over to get something from my toy box,i had it when i was little,my mum and dad wanted to keep it so when kids come over they can play with it.

"Thewe"She said placing a tiara on my head. "Harry' the king,you are da queen and me and Adam are the pwinsess and pwince"She said
"You and Harry are mawied,so you need to howd hands"She said pointing at our hands.I look up at Harry to see he's already looking at me.I roll my eyes and take his hand in mine.

"Just for them"I whisper in his ear.His hands were alittle sweaty,which was disgusting,it was like he was nervous,why the hell would he be nervous?.

"Hews your tea miwter....."She said and gave Harry a little tea cup with "tea" in it. "Styles"Harry finished for her with a smile.

"Do i have to be here?"Adam asked rolling his eyes as Skylynn placed a cup of tea infront of him
"Yes"She said and walked back over to me and Harry.

"You'w my daddy and you'w my mummy"She said pointing at me and Harry.This is starting to feel alittle uncomfortable,I'm still holding hands with Harry and i probably have to for the whole 'game'.

"You my mummy and daddy,you have to kwis" Skylynn says as i froze.Kiss Harry no way in h.ell am i going to kiss him.Harry turns to look at me nervously. "Skylynn i don't think that's a good idea you can't just kiss anyone whenever you want"I say hoping she'll get the hint,even though she's only 4 and she usually gets what she wants but not this time.I'm not kissing Harry!.

"You'w mawied you have to kiws"She said crossing her arms over her chest and giving me and Harry an angry stair. "On the cheek?"Harry asked. "No the lips"She says pointing at her lips "That's how weal couple do it"

"Skylynn they're not together"Adam said from behind her,he was 6 so he understands alittle more then her. "Iw's a game"She said turning to him. "and you da pwince,so they youw mommy and daddy too"

"Let's just get this over with"I say and lean in to kiss Harry's cheek.I kiss his cheek then whip my lips with the back of my hand.I look over at Harry who is staring at some spot on the floor biting his lip,blushing a little.

What is it with this boy and stating at random things?

•Harry•

She kissed my cheek,and a 4 year old convinced her to do it.I really wanted to turn my head so that she'd kiss me on the lips but if i had done that she would of hated me even more then she does.

I feel like she's warming up to me a bit,she doesn't always say these nasty things she used to say.She usually wouldn't answer my questions.Just ignore me and everything i'd say. "Harry"Adam says,we were playing on the floor with my old cars,he wanted to play with 'boy things' --as he said-- so i went over to my house and got some of my old cars.

"Do you like pranks?"He asked "Yes i like pranks"I say sitting up from my lying position on the floor. "Can we prank the girls"He said looking around the room to see if the girls were anywhere near. "C'mon"I say and take his hand leading him up to Emma's brothers room --my room for the next 2 weeks--.

Me and her brother used to prank Emma and our families all the time he always kept his prank box under his bed so no one would see it.I take the box from under his bed and open it,I take a seat on the bed and place Adam on my lap.

Oh this is going to be fun.

A/N

I was suppost to update tomorrow but i updated today cause i'm going on a trip for the weekend and i won't have my phone or any other devise,So yeah i thought it would be better to update today instead of tomorrow,then i'd probably forget and not update until sunday or monday haha so yeah that's all i wanted to say.

I'm sorry if there are any errors i'll read over this again when i get home from the trip.