Chapter 8

{Media:Pic of Harry}

It's Harry's birthday so here's an update

I can't believe he's 21 it feels like he was 19 yesterday.But ya know he's still 5 in our eyes

•Harry•

She still hasn't come out of her room,she's been there all day.I knock on her door. "Emma?"I ask softly.I can hear footsteps coming closer to the door.Seconds later she opened the door looking beautiful as always. "What?"She asked rolling her eyes. "I was going to order pizza and i didn't know what you wanted"i say awkwardly.

"Just peperoni"She said and closed the door,Well i guess she's still mad,I still have no idea why.I walk downstairs and sit on the couch ordered the pizza for us and watched some tv while waiting.

20 minutes later the doorbell rang making me jump alittle,i was half asleep on the couch watching some science show that was on.I paid the pizza man and called Emma downstairs "Emma"I called,hoping she wouldn't ignore me.

I hear the door of her room open and footsteps running downstairs.I walked into the kitchen and placed the pizza on the counter,i got some plastic plates and glasses,i didn't really want to do the dishes so i just got some plastic plates.Emma walked into the kitchen and took a slice of pizza and put it on her plate.

"Ow it's hot"Emma says as she takes a bite from her pizza then spits it out. "No s hit Sherlock"I laugh and take a bite from mine "Ow that's hot"I say and spit it out and take a sip from my water.Emma laughs and blows on her pizza then carefully takes a bite.

"So what do you want to do the next 2 weeks"I ask,trying to make some conversation. "I don't know,i don't have anything planed"She says rolling her eyes. "Okay then,what do you want to talk about?"I ask taking another bite from my pizza. "I don't know,you're the one that wants to talk"

"I'm trying to make conversation,i thought we were trying to become friends....again"I say and look at her to try to see the reaction on her face.She ignores me and kept eating.

"So,how's school going?"She asks avoiding what i said erlier.I'd think she'd say something rude then walk away from the table and go to her room or something. "Better since you started helping me with my homework"i smile and grab another pizza slize.Might as well start talking nice to her and acting nice around her then she might do that back.

"Oh cool"She said and looks down at her plate awkwardly. "Wanna watch a movie tonight?"I ask hoping she'll say yes. "Ugh sure"She said and stood up,there was still some pizza on her dish. "Are you going to eat that?"I ask as she walked past me to throw it away. "No"She answers.

"Can i have it then?"

"That's been on my mouth,why do you want it"She asks giving me a funny look.I really don't care if it's been in her mouth. "I'll eat it"I take it from her plate and start eating it "Ew"She said while i laugh.

When i'm finished i walk into the living room where she is looking for a movie to watch.

•Emma•

Harry has been acting weird lately,i'm not used to having him being so nice to me.

I sat on the couch looking for a movie to watch,to be honest i don't really want to watch a movie with him,i'd rather be somewhere else with my friends.

But maybe i'll be nice to him for one night just to see how he'll react. "Have you found a movie yet?"A voice said behind me making me jump alittle but. "No i'm trying to choose between Despicable Me 2 or Grown ups,which one do you want to watch?"I say and lay back on the couch. "I don't really mind,you choose"He said sitting alittle to close to me,taking a hand full of popcorn from the bowl he brought with him from the kitchen.

I chose Despicable Me 2 just because i thought it would be funnier to watch a cartoon and maybe Harry would fall asleep then i could go upstairs and go read a book or something.I don't really want to be around him.

The movie started,the lights were turned off,the only light in the room was from the tv screen.Harry's phone vibrates on the table,it's either he didn't hear it or he's just ignoring it.I try to take a look,the only thing i see it that it's a text from Louis and it said something Go get her tiger I... That's the only thing i could read before his phone lockes again.

Harry yawns and puts his arms in the air like he's stretching,then he moves his arms slowly down so his arm was almost touching my shoulder. "What are you doing?"I ask turning my head to him. "Nothing,just stretching"He said then places his hands back on his lap.

For the rest of the movie i couldn't really focus,the only thing that was on my mind was why Harry was trying to put his arms around me,I sometimes looked over at him and the only thing he was doing was either playing with his hands and looking down at his lap or looking at me.I could always feel eyes on me then when i turned my head to look at him he'd look back at the tv screen.Boys are weird!

"That was a good movie"Harry said awkwarly as i stood up to go upstairs. "Yeah"I answer and walked past him to go upstairs.That was awkward as hell.