Chapter 33

This chapter is a little dirty but i don't really know how to write that kinda stuff,it's my first time so hope it makes sense at least.i just wanted to try lol

it's not that dirty tho it's more like awkward touching 😂 xD

•Harry•

When we get home we both change out of our clothes and put our pajamas on.

I'm proud of what i did when i walked back into the school.I wasn't going to do it,but after i did it,it felt good

Really good.

~Earlier~

"I'll be right back"I say and kiss Emma's cheek before closing the car door and walking up to the school.

I walk over to April on the dancefloor and pull her to the side.

"Don't you dare hurt Emma"I say over the loud music.

"You don't control me"She shouts back,then tries to get back to the dancefloor with her friends.But i take her forearm in my hand and pull her back to me.

"If you hurt her,i will make you're life a living hell like you did to her,i will make you feel like she felt,and trust me,it's not pretty"I say.I'm so bloody mad.

"Oh i'm so scare-"She said in a fake voice,but she stopped as i took a step closer to her,my face was dead serious. "Yeah,you should be"I say and back away from her again.

"The things you did to her made her feel so bad about herself,while you thought you were the queen of everything and thought it was okay to drag people down when you wanted to.You know,i don't even know why i thought you'd help me in the first place to try to win her heart,the only thing i got out of it was her hating me"

"Karma's a b itch right"I laugh,she just stared at me with her eyes wide.I could see the fear in her eyes as i took a step closer to her.

"You're about to feel how she felt"I say and walk away from her.She's left standing there with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

~Now~

"Harry?"Emma's voice calls me from her room. "Yeah"I say and walk into her room,she's not anywhere to be seen.

"Can you unzip my dress for me,i can't get it"She says trying to get the zipper.

"Yeah of course"I say and step into her bathroom.I push her hair to the side and unzip her dress.She looks at her reflection in the mirror and tilts her head to the side.

"You're beautiful"I say and suddenly have the urge to kiss her neck.

I slowly move my lips to the back of her neck and leave short wet kisses on her neck.Her dress falls out of my grip and to the floor.

I stare at her in the mirror with wide eyes,that wasn't supposed to happen. "I-i'm sorry"I say and try to take my eyes off her body,but i can't.

"I-It's okay"She stutters and turns around.I try my best to keep my eyes on her face and not her body but fail as my eyes travel down her body while i bite my lower lip.

She was wearing lace white panties and a white lace bra,how can i not get distracted.

"Harry?"She asks waving her hand in front of my face.

"S-sorry......i ugh d-distracted"I blush,look at my feet my hand rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's okay not like i haven't looked at your...body"She blushes and laughs nervously. "I-I think we should go to sleep now"She awkwardly laughs and walked out of the bathroom.