Chapter 25

{Media:Pic of Hazza 😍}

I forgot it was friday sorry it's late haha.

•Emma•

I woke up to my alarm clock going off,Another day of school,kill me.

I look over to my left and see Harry nearly falling out of bed,he's laying on his stomach and his hand is touching the floor. "Harry,we have school"I say and shake him lightly.He groans and rolls onto his back sticking his tounge out at me.

"C'mon"I say and try to get him to get up from the bed. "5 more minutes"He says burying his head in the pillow. "Fine,you'll get up when i'm finished in the shower"I say,he only groans in response and closes his eyes again.I kiss his cheek and walk into the bathroom.

When i walk back into the room after i've done showering,I look at the bed and see that the bed was made.That's unlike Harry to make his bed,i don't remember one time i saw his bed made at his house.Unless there was family or someone coming over then his mum made his bed for him.

I put everything that was on my desk back into my school bag then make my way downstairs.I put my bag down where my shoes are then make my way into the kitchen where Harry was eating his breakfest. "I was surprised to see you were up,I thought i would have to drag you downstairs"I laugh and take a seat next to him.

I peck him on the cheek then pour myself some cereal. "So when's our study season today?"He asks putting his arms around me. "When do you have time,i have all day,i usually don't do anything after school"I say and take a spoon full of cereal.

"I have practice at 3 right after school,so what about after my practice?"He asked.

"Yeah that sound great"I smile

-

The school day went by faster then i expected,before i knew it i was walking home,watching tv snd waiting for Harry to finish his practice.I look at the time and see that Harry still has about half an hour left untill he comes out.

I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat,but i don't find anything that i want so i decided to go to the grocery store.

I walk over to the grocery store,which is just a few blocks away from my house.When i get there i get somethings i want,including some milk choc oreos and some lollipops.When i get everything i wanted i go over to the cash register to pay.

"Emma?"A voice says as i start putting my things in a bag. "Brad?"I ask,oh no i should of gone to another cash register.I didn't know he worked here.

Brad has had a huge crush on me since elementary school,He's always asking me out,i mean i appreciate that he thinks i'm pretty and all but he's so damn creepy,he's everywhere i am,He has every class with me in school and he's always looking at me with these big brown eyes that make me so uncomfortable.

I'm actually very surprised to see that he has never invited me to prom.But i mean as i said he's creepy so even if he would ask me i would say no because i don't want to hang out with him.I feel bad for the kid though.

"So wanna go out to dinner next sunday?"He asks as he scans my things. "I'm sorry,i have a boyfriend"I say,i finally have a good exuse to why i don't want to go out with him. "He doesn't have to know"He smirks.He's disgusting.

"Yes he does and i'm telling him that you're trying to hit on me"I say and put the last things into the grocery bag. "That'll be €24,77 and a kiss on the cheek"He smirked.I throw the money at him and walk away "F uck off.Keep the change,you d ick"I shout at him as i exit the store.

Lucky me that there weren't many people inside the store to hear me.

-

When i finally got home i heard the shower running upstairs so i'm guessing that Harry's showering after his practice.I sort the things from the bag where they are supposed to be.After a few minutes i hear the shower turn off and footsteps heard from upstairs.

Harry walks into the kitchen only with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Oh,Emma hi didn't know you were back,where were you?"He asks walking over to me giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Oh i ugh.....went to the store...yeah the store"I say my eyes glued to his perfect muscular body. "You alright over there"He laughs waving his hand over my face. "Yeah,yeah totally fine,why do you ask?"I finally take my eyes off his body and look up seeing his smirk that was the biggest i've ever seen so far.That boy has a crazy mind.

"But i need to tell you something because i want our relationship to have trust and honesty."I start but don't get to finish as he tells me that he's going upstairs to change.I nod and walk into the living room with my oreo's in hand.

I think of how to tell him that Brad has been hitting on me for a while,and that he asked me out earlier.

He finally returns with some clothes on this time,just some grey sweats and a while shirt.

"So what did you have to tell me?"He asks taking a seat next to me,wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me closer to him. Oh how i love being like this,having someone holding me for once for real not for some bet or using me for their own pleasure.

"You know Brad,Brad Jacobs right"I start of.He nods in responce. "He's been hitting on me for a while and when i went to the store earlier he was working i didn't notice him until he said my name and he kinda tried to ask me out,but i told him i had a boyfriend i promise,i did and-"I get cut off by Harry.

"Wait he hit on you?"He asks with his lips in a thin line,he was rubbing his knuckles. "Yeah and after i told him i had a boyfriend he told me that he didn't have to know that we went out"I explain,the topic of Brad just makes me uncomfortable.

"So he's been bugging you for how long now?"He asks turning to me. "Ever since elementary school i think,i don't really remember it's been like this forever"I say and lay my head on his chest while he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Well he's going to get a lovely surprice tomorrow"Harry smiles. "Harry don't hurt him,he's strong,he can beat you up"I say and look up to meet with his green eyes.

"Hey,i'm strong too,and i'll have the boys come with me for backup if anything happens,i'm doing this for you,if you don't feel comfortable around him and you've told him to back off and he hasn't then i have to do something"He leans in for a kiss so i let him have what he wants.

We kissed for a minute or two then pulled away. "What did you tell him after what he said?"Harry asks with a smirk.

"I threw the money at him and told him to f uck off and keep the change then i walked out"I say making him smile even more.

"That's my girl"He laughs and conects our lips again.